Any updates? :D:D

No joke, but I feel like the project is dead. I still remember how long ago Liam put out that initial teaser.

Any updates? I'm getting more and more excited! :D:D

yeah im not gonna bore you with all the red tape info but you'll be able to download it at the beginning of the month. some may think oh thats just another estimate and all that but i can hand on heart say it is.

in the meantime you can download my other dvds new to musebootlegs.

No joke, but I feel like the project is dead. I still remember how long ago Liam put out that initial teaser.

You might take on a project of this scale one day.

yeah im not gonna bore you with all the red tape info but you'll be able to download it at the beginning of the month. some may think oh thats just another estimate and all that but i can hand on heart say it is.

You might take on a project of this scale one day.

You take your time Liam, you've put too much effort into this to be forced to rush to release it. Good luck with uploading it, I'm sure it'll work this time :happy:

So start of April? Nice one :)

Great! Can't wait dude, it'll be awesome! :)

Just in time for my birthday! :D

Well the competition winners haven't heard anything, so it'll probably be another while.

He also says this will be a busy weekend with a picture off a fluffy red Matt, O2 arena Dvd and Tom with Muse The Movie attached to the tweet :D

Edit: Oh, it was week not weekend :)