I wish the movie would come to my theatre :( it only has 5 studios... JB came here, I think Muse should too. My parents probably wouldn't let me see it anyway, mostly because of the F***N (repeat) part in Feeling Good in 2001. I still watched it on youtube...

Hey guys

Sorry to say the la rising screening will not happen as i leave for LA today and the post has yet to deliver my copy.

If I receive it before I leave for chicago ill try and get something organized so people can see it even if I have to walk around with a portable dvd player.

Perhaps after all the gigs we can plea to muse management to let me show the film proper in LA.

Ill even speak to tom if I see him this weekend.

ah you guys beat me to it! :LOL:

yeah so ive uploaded the first part of the movie as a final teaser; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2OUe4YL5T4&feature=channel_video_title

Many thanks again to all who submitted a video on the fan intro side, there was so many entries I wasent able to include them all due to how long the intro would of run for if id of included them all, but dont worry if yours isnt included as it will still appear on the dvd as an extra - congratulations to all who made the final cut.

download the film this month from musebootlegs.com

ah you guys beat me to it! :LOL:

yeah so ive uploaded the first part of the movie as a final teaser; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2OUe4YL5T4&feature=channel_video_title

Many thanks again to all who submitted a video on the fan intro side, there was so many entries I wasent able to include them all due to how long the intro would of run for if id of included them all, but dont worry if yours isnt included as it will still appear on the dvd as an extra - congratulations to all who made the final cut.

download the film this month from musebootlegs.com

I'm not on it :( That sucks, even my parents were looking forward to seeing it.

Aww, that fan intro made me quite happy to have been a Muse fan. Been a while since I've felt that way. It might be a while before I end up getting around to downloading and watching the entire thing (times have changed with my Muse dedication), but that fan intro was very well done, Liam.

It was also lovely seeing a few faces I recognised. :p

Aww, that fan intro made me quite happy to have been a Muse fan. Been a while since I've felt that way. It might be a while before I end up getting around to downloading and watching the entire thing (times have changed with my Muse dedication), but that fan intro was very well done, Liam.

This basically. Really looking forward to seeing the whole thing. Especially considering the material that I have never seen before. Oh and seeing my own face on screen, ugh.

I'm not on it :( That sucks, even my parents were looking forward to seeing it.

i just got your pm too Jack, you must understand though there was about 40 other submissions that didnt make it into the final intro. I edited the intro 3 times to include as many as I could, then got feedback from a number of friends on which worked best, and it was agree'd the one that made it into the finished film works best for pacing, because I didnt want it to go on for too long.

I mean the actual intro of the movie, which is what I was hopin' for.

Of course i'll be in the bonus section as Luke said, but there's always a chance I won't be...

what are you basing that on?.. I said they will be.

Thanks so much sammy :)

Seeing myself in there was somehow less awesome and more embarassing than I had originally imagined. :chuckle:

But anyway, that intro was amazing! It made me strangely emotional, for some reason :LOL: The editing is brilliant! I'm so excited to see the whole thing. You did a phenomenal job!!!!!!

Damn, how did you say a whole sentence regarding muse without complaining about setlists? :p

My video was actually 3 hours long. The 10 or so seconds in the movie was the positive stuff. The rest of it was just me ranting.

I guess Liam cut all that other stuff out. :LOL:

My video was actually 3 hours long. The 10 or so seconds in the movie was the positive stuff. The rest of it was just me ranting.

I guess Liam cut all that other stuff out. :LOL:

I think I missed yours, which one was it? I did catch a few people though. The fan intro turned out perfect.

Archived