Would of thought the film alone would be..

Haha, don't misunderstand me. Of course, the main reason would be the film and it's gonna be awesome but what I meant to say was that Musest by itself would be a good enough reason for me to go if I lived near enough. And of course, I would go see the film even if Musest played or not if I could.

Ah shame about the cinema. But watching it on a projector is better than nothing! And me and my people coming really want to see Musest, which I believe are good enough to be worth paying the travelling costs alone :)

Please don't give up! Is it possible to make it the weekend of the 9th July? I kind of wanted to see the new Harry Potter film the following weekend.

It's such a huge shame that there's not been a good take up for the UK screening :(. We all anticipated that hundreds of people would be desperate to go.

The only logical reason I can think of is that a lot of people prob forgot about it as the initial discussions about this happened so long ago, and like most things, the hype probably died down for them. It's a stupid excuse, if that is the case, cos it's still a Muse film no matter how long it's been since the buzz about it began.

Anyways, I'll keep my eyes peeled in case anything changes. Thanks for all your efforts again, Liam. Can't wait to eventually see it, in whatever form and wherever, lol! :D

Same thing goes for the la screening not enough people to put up that much $ for so what were doing is having a party after LA Rising and that's were we'll have the screening.

I thought the problem was with Warner? :unsure:

It seemed like the interest in the film was there, but Warner wouldn't allow it to be screened.

I thought the problem was with Warner? :unsure:

It seemed like the interest in the film was there, but Warner wouldn't allow it to be screened.

Yeah that's why I wouldn't know where to have it

Cause in la we'll have a hotel with tv etc.... But In chicago most are staying at the hostel

Since the date is getting rapidly closer now, could we please have a schedule of what is happening with the UK showing, so I can make travel plans in advance (I really want to reduce the cost as much as possible, since I'm coming from quite far away)?

Any details are appreciated (expected start and finish times, venue, etc).

I've had less than ten people respond about attending just a screening in the afterparty venue, so its abit of a joke really..

The LA screening isnt till right at the end of the month, so I have had an idea..

I've been considering auctioning the original VHS of the hey you crazy kids performance given Im not a huge collector myself and I've used it for its purpose to include it in the movie so now I was thinking, as its the only one known in existance and given its the most talked about piece of crazy muse history Im sure there would be some people out there wanting the original video to say they own the only one. So thought, if that was to fetch an ok sum, hiring the cinema even though not so many attendee's wouldnt seem so bad after all if that was funding some of the cost. Im pretty sure some would be interested in it.. and id put up a small clip of it in the auction too to authenticate it. So we could still end up matching the LA date here in england.

Whatever the outcome, Im still realising the film next month.

Really wish I could come :/ However, If you put the VHS up for auction, I'll most probably bid for it :) Am I right in assuming it's the full performance of the song and not just the clips on youtube?

I've had less than ten people respond about attending just a screening in the afterparty venue, so its abit of a joke really..

The LA screening isnt till right at the end of the month, so I have had an idea..

I've been considering auctioning the original VHS of the hey you crazy kids performance given Im not a huge collector myself and I've used it for its purpose to include it in the movie so now I was thinking, as its the only one known in existance and given its the most talked about piece of crazy muse history Im sure there would be some people out there wanting the original video to say they own the only one. So thought, if that was to fetch an ok sum, hiring the cinema even though not so many attendee's wouldnt seem so bad after all if that was funding some of the cost. Im pretty sure some would be interested in it.. and id put up a small clip of it in the auction too to authenticate it. So we could still end up matching the LA date here in england.

Whatever the outcome, Im still realising the film next month.

So... Just to make sure. The screening is still happening in Sheffield, isn't it?

Archived