Its tbc, but it will either be sat july 9th, or sat july 16th, and how it stands atm its looking like it will be the 16th as originally planned.

To be honest I hope it is the 16th. I would be able to stay around for much longer then the the 9th. I would be able to enjoy the after party much more :happy:

I hope the numbers are creeping up! It would be a shame if you had to cancel the UK screening just because of lack of fans wanting to go. To be honest I expected so many people flocking in to get their seats for something like this... It's a once in a life time opputunity! COME ON PEOPLE!!!

I hope the numbers are creeping up! It would be a shame if you had to cancel the UK screening just because of lack of fans wanting to go. To be honest I expected so many people flocking in to get their seats for something like this... It's a once in a life time opputunity! COME ON PEOPLE!!!

I did too. I know theres literally thousands anticipating it but only a handful wanting to attend the screening sadly.

To be honest I hope it is the 16th. I would be able to stay around for much longer then the the 9th. I would be able to enjoy the after party much more :happy:

I am amazed too! I mean this is the home of Muse FFS. Both me and my son are well looking forward to it. Also this movie has been anticipated for blooming ages. I will try to drum up more though and let the world know.

I did too. I know theres literally thousands anticipating it but only a handful wanting to attend the screening sadly.

maybe the reason for that is, that the screening isn't happening in London? :stunned: I have no idea honestly.

maybe the reason for that is, that the screening isn't happening in London? :stunned: I have no idea honestly.

If it was in London, it would cost me £10, rather than £120 for Sheffield.

Try and guess which one I would prefer.

I must admit, when I was living in Manchester, Sheffield was easy. Now I'm in Reading, London would be easier but I am happy to go to Sheffield for this. London always gets everything :mad: It's not the be all and end all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAWzaUU5QpY

Muse Harry Potter spoof. Please watch

who ordered the spam?

So with the strong possibility of the failure of the Paris meet that's being sort of organised in banter, I might well be able to come to this. I can't say for sure yet but i'll PM Liam to show intent

Hey Deano, I've drafted your name down for you :)

Numbers are gradually climbing, but I'll have to make a desisson within a week.

Sorry to those few that wanted to attend the cinema screening but as I thought, there just hasent been enough wanting to attend to allow me to outlay for the cinema hire.. which is a real shame.

There is one last opition, I guess it could be arranged to have it screened onto a projector screen at the afterparty venue (so there wouldnt be any cinema fee id have to pay and the whole evening would then all take place in one place).

Thats the last opition.

Same thing goes for the la screening not enough people to put up that much $ for so what were doing is having a party after LA Rising and that's were we'll have the screening.

PM me or FB/Twitter if you want to attend and ill give all the details.

Archived