I watched the trailer and I must say for once I wish I lived in LA so I could see this. I'm soon to be in the movie making business myself. Great work!

When is the sheffield one gonna be shown? I pm'd you on youtube ages ago but you can't have got it.

I'm based in London but if it's after June 22nd (exams finish) I may be able to make it up there :)

Still quite disappointed in the lack of UK interest. :(

I don't go on FB a lot, so I haven't seen if there are any groups or anything. Has one been created? Maybe we can send out tweets or create a trend, lol! It'd be a shame to see this fall through after all the work Liam's put into it :(

yay its a sticky now! :D

hopefully the interest for the uk showing will pick up, though I still think an fb page or event would really raise awareness

Theres been a couple more interested but still nowhere near enough to book it, I'll give it one more week and see how things go :)

So how many people actually are interested? How many do you need?

Still quite disappointed in the lack of UK interest. :(

I don't go on FB a lot, so I haven't seen if there are any groups or anything. Has one been created? Maybe we can send out tweets or create a trend, lol! It'd be a shame to see this fall through after all the work Liam's put into it :(

It is a shame. It sounds fantastic. But Sheffield is really too far for me at least. At least we will be able to enjoy the download, hopefully, so Liam's work definitely won't be wasted.

Liz,

Will those who already purchased tickets will still get them for this new location?

Yes! Tickets should be sent out soon aswell.

I'd love to arrange a showing in Cincinnati at the University if it were possible. I don't know how you guys are handling it and what not. But I bet there's a good audience for it here at UC.

I can't believe I didn't see this until now :facepalm:.

The movie looks amazing! :awesome:

Did I hear that you're trying to screen it in the UK and in LA in The United States?

Yes liam is trying to put together a UK screening and I'm putting on a screening in LA :D

just noticed this thread. would love to see it. how would that be possible etc etc deffo intrigued. :)

I would love to be able to see this in the UK, i don't think i'll be able to though -_-

just noticed this thread. would love to see it. how would that be possible etc etc deffo intrigued. :)

The numbers are still gradually creeping up as interest is gained, ive drafted down everyone whos interested.

Again, PM me to have yourself drafted down for seat reservations.

The numbers are still gradually creeping up as interest is gained, ive drafted down everyone whos interested.

Again, PM me to have yourself drafted down for seat reservations.

Do you know yet which date it will be?

Do you know yet which date it will be?

Its tbc, but it will either be sat july 9th, or sat july 16th, and how it stands atm its looking like it will be the 16th as originally planned.