OFFICIAL UPDATE:

To purchase your Muse The Movie Ticket for the LA screening go to paypal and make all payments to:

musemovielatickets@ymail.com

cost per ticket is $10 w/goodie bag

when sending payment include your address so tickets can be sent

space is limited so first come first served once all the seats have been filled the account will no longer be active.

all proceeds WILL go to charity.

after the screening we will be holding a raffle for muse items and a bake sale with muse themed goodies.

have a good one guys, liz0_o

Any News Liam?

Yes, it looks like the event may have to be moved a weekend forward to sat July 9th unfortunatley because it looks like with the following weekend being the opening weekend being the new harry potter, it will put a spanner in the works, thats how it stands with the cinema im favouring, so am going to see if July 16th would be possible with the other as it would be more special it being that weekend given the whole point it being then is to celebrate Origin of symmetrys birthday.

Anyway, some fantastic news!

I've booked the Muse cover band "Musest" (previously known as 'muscle museum') to come and perform a set at the afterparty! :happy: they'll be traveling all the way from the netherlands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YAKaEAWf2U

Cinema entry is free, but it really is a first come first served situation. Theres going to be around 400 seats and alot have already reserved their place. If you are interested then please pm me and state how many seats you'd like reserving so i can draft it down, your free to unreserve your seats, but this is just to get an idea of the amount of people wanting a place, and ill make sure you have a reserved place.

Everyone who's contacted me to reserve a seat I've put them all on the list :)

For the UK Screening to go ahead there will need to be quite a few more wanting to come, as its alot to fork out for if the cinemas not even half full including the afterparty too.

The LA Screenings tickets are nearly all taken, that looks to be going brilliantly.

Everyone who's contacted me to reserve a seat I've put them all on the list :)

For the UK Screening to go ahead there will need to be quite a few more wanting to come, as its alot to fork out for if the cinemas not even half full including the afterparty too.

The LA Screenings tickets are nearly all taken, that looks to be going brilliantly.

I did send you a PM right? I can't remember if I did or not :$:facepalm:

Would just like to add that Musest looks amazing, and I would love to see them. Although depending on what time this event finishes I may have to leave early unfortunately as I am depending on public transport to get me home that night (and I live in Kent)! I wonder if arrangements for staying in Sheffield overnight can be made...

Edit: I'll see if I can persuade any of my Muser friends to attend. I won't be seeing them for a few days from now though so bear with me.

Yes, it looks like the event may have to be moved a weekend forward to sat July 9th unfortunatley because it looks like with the following weekend being the opening weekend being the new harry potter, it will put a spanner in the works, thats how it stands with the cinema im favouring, so am going to see if July 16th would be possible with the other as it would be more special it being that weekend given the whole point it being then is to celebrate Origin of symmetrys birthday.

Anyway, some fantastic news!

I've booked the Muse cover band "Musest" (previously known as 'muscle museum') to come and perform a set at the afterparty! :happy: they'll be traveling all the way from the netherlands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YAKaEAWf2U

Cinema entry is free, but it really is a first come first served situation. Theres going to be around 400 seats and alot have already reserved their place. If you are interested then please pm me and state how many seats you'd like reserving so i can draft it down, your free to unreserve your seats, but this is just to get an idea of the amount of people wanting a place, and ill make sure you have a reserved place.

Shouldn't you be charging for these tickets, at least to cover the cost of the cinema and the band? I'm sure no-one here would mind paying a little something towards covering costs.

Charging would definitely be fine.

May have to stay overnight if I have already moved from Manchester by the time this happens. Looks like some Premier Inn booking is in order just in case.

EDIT: Premier Inn booked for the 9th so we can stay until the fun stops!

Even if your just considering the UK screening you can put your name down. I'll give it another week to see if theres anymore interest because atm the UK screening isnt looking promising, the LA one is almost sold out, so thats definitley happening.

As for charging, i wouldnt be able to even if i wanted to because warner own muse etc etc so no money is allowed to be made through something muse related basically.

Archived