If all goes to plan it will be arond Sheffield. Its between two cinemas atm.

Sheffield! I am there. Not sure how far that is from my place in Manchester but peeps are welcome to stay over (bring a sleeping bag).

EDIT: Just checked on a map. It's about an hour by train/drive. Nice.

Hey Liam, were getting near!! Good job!

Just a question, any chance of someone doing subtitles for dvd version? Sometimes is really hard to understand matt ramblings for us non UK people :) Cheers!!

Subtitles already sorted :) The draft of the film was complete in 2008 and since then ive just been editing parts since ive thought will work better etc till it is what it is now -which included adding the better ending of which works really well, returning to teignmouth. The subtitling process I did in 2009.

I hope it's available on DVD, I'll buy it for sure :yesey:

It will be avaliable for free from Musebootlegs as a 2 disk set :happy:

believe it or not someone from London (who pm'd me on youtube) saw a copy of Muse the movie at a market of pirate DVDs last year with the original cover art that was made for it a couple years back and they bought it and it was a copy of HAARP apparantly :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Subtitles already sorted :) The draft of the film was complete in 2008 and since then ive just been editing parts since ive thought will work better etc till it is what it is now -which included adding the better ending of which works really well, returning to teignmouth. The subtitling process I did in 2009.

It will be avaliable for free from Musebootlegs as a 2 disk set :happy:

Let us all know when it is available - Please?

No French screening? :supersad: It will be hard for me to be in London the right day :(

Damn, you work looks amazing, mapoftheglorious!!! And the trailer is pretty good as I ab-so-lu-tely want to see the Muse Movie :happy:

I'll record a little video after my exams for your introduction if it's still time. I'd have loved to contribuate a bit more to this wonderful movie but I must be a bit late ^^'

I didn't realize this was a real thing when I first saw this thread over a year ago. :facepalm:

Same here, when I saw the trailer. :facepalm:

I thought "Who the heck would make a Muse movie? Like, an actual movie that'd be screened." :rolleyes:

Archived