OFFICIAL - Muse the movie UK Premier to take place on Saturday, July 16th and LA Screening to take place on July 18th (date tbc and hosted by Liz0_o) to coincide with Origin of Symmetry’s 10th birthday. UK & LA Screening venue to be confirmed this week with all contact details, times etc.

The breakdown is... For one night only, the 'crazy days' will be resurrected on the big screen in mind blowing Dolby Digital Surround sound, hired exclusively for fans to view my documentary, which is packed with Muse’s best live performances/moments/etc dating right back to 1994 and soaring you right through the time line in two hours.

From Microcuts at La route du rock and Space Dementia at Montreux to Stockholm Syndrome at Glastonbury 2004, it’s all there, and that really is just the tip of the iceberg. Not to mention a piece of never before seen footage this movie exclusively offers (+ other moments).

I'll also be previewing a new Muse spoof I’m working on before the film starts with an introduction from myself. Following the film, there will be an afterparty at a local venue to see in OOS's birthday (with album play through), plus live music (including Muse covers).

For those that can’t make the screening, the film will be put up in August on Musebootlegs (with a special bonus "premier night highlights feature", both UK and LA nights), but nothing will compare to the cinematic experience, I’m sure!

Everything is much more organised this time compared to the Royal Albert Hall let down (due to officials). This is a different location and everything so there won’t be any problems!

So check back for confirmations as I'll be updating as soon as I'm able to. Can’t wait!

Liam, you are actually bloody amazing :happy:

I'd love to make the premier of this but it's the weekend of the Paris meet which there's no way i'm not going to :(. Hope everyone who goes enjoys it, i guess i'll download it in August. Once again Liam, you are awesome, seriously. If i ever met you I must buy you a drink!

OFFICIAL - Muse the movie UK Premier to take place on Saturday, July 16th and LA Screening to take place on July 18th (date tbc and hosted by Liz0_o) to coincide with Origin of Symmetry’s 10th birthday. UK & LA Screening venue to be confirmed this week with all contact details, times etc.

:stunned: I think I'm actually going to be in LA on that day. Getting on a plane. But still... That just seems too weird... It's fate I tell you.

Liam, will this be torrented as well?

EDIT: just read your post properly :facepalm:. Ta very much for all your work, as ever :).

Also, just an idea, but might it be worth contacting Kirk/Muse Management to see if there's an outside chance of one of the band making it to the UK or LA screening? They're usually pretty supportive of fan projects, would be great to see them get involved!

That sounds amazing. I'd love to be there :happy:

Thank you in advance.

By the way, how does one get to be at the screening?

Yeah baby!!

I will be there with bells on (that is of course if I get to be one of those who is offered a spot at the screening!!)

We have official confirmation from Liz on the US Screening! :)

Date: Sunday July 17th (Origin of Symmetry's birthday!)

Time: 6pm - 8pm

Location: Promenade Playhouse, 1404 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Theres more details which Liz will be giving here shortly :D UK Screening details hopefully to come within the next couple days.

Liam, you are actually bloody amazing :happy:

Once again Liam, you are awesome, seriously. If i ever met you I must buy you a drink!

aw thanks :happy:

Liam, will this be torrented as well?

EDIT: just read your post properly :facepalm:. Ta very much for all your work, as ever :).

Also, just an idea, but might it be worth contacting Kirk/Muse Management to see if there's an outside chance of one of the band making it to the UK or LA screening? They're usually pretty supportive of fan projects, would be great to see them get involved!

Yes, will be avaliable for downloaded in August.

Im in contact with Tom so may see what he thinks, you never know :)

Yeah baby!!

I will be there with bells on (that is of course if I get to be one of those who is offered a spot at the screening!!)

Your welcome to a come as is everyone who wants to, its all first come first served on the seat situation :)

OMGOMGOMG YAAAAAY!! :D

Liam, you fucking rock! :D Thank you sooo much for going to all the effort to do this, we're very grateful for your epic editing skills - the trailer is amazing, I can't bloody wait to see the whole thing! :happy: I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the official UK date and venue. I dun care how far I have to go - I'll def be there! It'll def be worth the wait :awesome:

Cheers me dears! :kiss:

Your welcome to a come as is everyone who wants to, its all first come first served on the seat situation :)

How absolutely spiffing :LOL: Hope there will be enough seats though!! I'm sure tons want to come. I will bloody well stand in the aisle if I need to!

The breakdown is... For one night only, the 'crazy days' will be resurrected on the big screen in mind blowing Dolby Digital Surround sound, hired exclusively for fans to view my documentary, which is packed with Muse’s best live performances/moments/etc dating right back to 1994 and soaring you right through the time line in two hours.

From Microcuts at La route du rock and Space Dementia at Montreux to Stockholm Syndrome at Glastonbury 2004, it’s all there, and that really is just the tip of the iceberg. Not to mention a piece of never before seen footage this movie exclusively offers (+ other moments).

I'll also be previewing a new Muse spoof I’m working on before the film starts with an introduction from myself. Following the film, there will be an afterparty at a local venue to see in OOS's birthday (with album play through), plus live music (including Muse covers).

For those that can’t make the screening, the film will be put up in August on Musebootlegs (with a special bonus "premier night highlights feature", both UK and LA nights), but nothing will compare to the cinematic experience, I’m sure!

Everything is much more organised this time compared to the Royal Albert Hall let down (due to officials). This is a different location and everything so there won’t be any problems!

So check back for confirmations as I'll be updating as soon as I'm able to. Can’t wait!

Wow. :eek: This sounds bloody amazing!:D:D Definitely a must-see. Hope the venue's big enough for us all...otherwise there might be some squishing going on...;)

Save a space for me please - I'm only little, I won't take up much room:p

Bummer!

I'm going to London in July, but I'm leaving the 12th.

Hope to see it via the Musebootlegs, though! :)

Wow. :eek: This sounds bloody amazing!:D:D Definitely a must-see. Hope the venue's big enough for us all...otherwise there might be some squishing going on...;)

See you there hun. Mind you, I am not little.

Any news on the Stockholm screening Liam? Is it still on? :)

I havent heard back from who was meant to be organising the stockholm one, so i dont think so :(

OMGOMGOMG YAAAAAY!! :D

Liam, you fucking rock! :D Thank you sooo much for going to all the effort to do this, we're very grateful for your epic editing skills - the trailer is amazing, I can't bloody wait to see the whole thing! :happy: I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the official UK date and venue. I dun care how far I have to go - I'll def be there! It'll def be worth the wait :awesome:

Cheers me dears! :kiss:

How absolutely spiffing :LOL: Hope there will be enough seats though!! I'm sure tons want to come. I will bloody well stand in the aisle if I need to!

Thankyou :happy: Im hoping to get the screen with 400 seats. Its between two cinemas atm, the deciding factor will be weather the one im hoping for will still allow me to on the date Im wanting as before it was uncertain as the new harry potter film opens that weekend.

Id promised myself I wouldnt edit the movie in any way now but watching it today I had an awesome idea, as something to put before the intro as an extra little introduction.

Have clips of Musers summing up in a few seconds why they love Muse / what influences they've had etc etc, and if i get enough videos, pan out until it forms a video wall with each videos audio overlapping till its inaudioable then go from that into my original intro to the film with take a bow beginning. What does everyone think? I think it could look really effective and really give the viewer a sense of what a dedicated fan base we are.

Id promised myself I wouldnt edit the movie in any way now but watching it today I had an awesome idea, as something to put before the intro as an extra little introduction.

Have clips of Musers summing up in a few seconds why they love Muse / what influences they've had etc etc, and if i get enough videos, pan out until it forms a video wall with each videos audio overlapping till its inaudioable then go from that into my original intro to the film with take a bow beginning. What does everyone think? I think it could look really effective and really give the viewer a sense of what a dedicated fan base we are.

That sounds actually really cool. Might have to work it a bit so the audio doesn't become so overlapped it's annoying. But I think you can pull it off.

Also, will it be free to enter the screening?

Sounds good. Lumix at the ready :D

Archived