Nope, it's in V2! So gonna be worth the wait though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah thanks I was wondering the same :D

...anyone know where can I find the video of Matt biting Dom? :chuckle::shifty: it's a Showbiz or OoS era interview with a green background

just finished watching the movie :) I actually started taking notes since I had never seen some of these clips before.

but Post Muse Syndrome has never felt so terrible :supersad: Made me wish I could've experienced those early gigs, or at least the BHAR tour. now I'm pondering what to do when fall and winter tour dates are announced, even though I can't really afford traveling out of state let alone the country......oh Muse what have you done to me :facepalm:

anyway thanks for putting this together, Liam! Can't wait for V2 :D :D :awesome:

Can see so many flaws in that review, so fucking many :LOL:

Well, two.

The band is still going, every day new things happen that he has to cover in the film. And I can imagine that some of the footage and rarer stuff was quite hard to source, and there will be a lot of waiting around for things.

He does have a life outside the film :LOL:

It is his job.

Also the proofreading was the thing that was most time consuming, probably.

Really? Oh right, it's still on 95% for me. I thought it was till present day.

I can see so many flaws in these posts, so fucking many.

Btw, I work with making subtitles so I know how long proofreading takes, and it's not really that long :LOL:

Finally got a chance to watch this :)

Thought I'd find it too long but I actually want to see more now :(

I'd say my main criticism is that I felt that Absolution and BH&R eras were somewhat neglected in comparison to the material on early days and OOS. It's of course impossible to include everything for the sake of length, but there was significantly more info and attention to detail in the first half, interviews with the band, etc, than in the second half. A small example - we had footage of Matt dissing Taste Media (which was more amusing than important) but later there was no reference whatsoever to the fact that they started working with Warners, even though it's quite relevant.

Overall though, I suppose the most important moments of their career were there and shown in an enjoyable way, in particular the live side of the band. I think someone who doesn't know Muse very well and watches this will definitely find it a great way to get to know the band.

I also loved the way it ended. It's understandable there is very little about the TR period but finishing with the Teignmouth gigs was perfect. Not to mention the TBC with the footage from performances/stages since then. Really makes you eager for more lol

Job well done, you have reasons to be proud. Thanks for sharing!

Archived