Muse Hub (musehub.no-ip.org:333)

Soip

Are any of the DVDs up NTSC? I have Glastonbury and I recorded for myself the Fuse gig, but I'd love to add another.

(to pre-empt the obligatory response here about how it shouldn't matter, I'm aware. But my DVD player won't play PAL)

• 2 weeks later...
Yes hubbers are fuckers, not the people who are using it the people who are RUNNING IT and i m talking about the FRENCH HUB , the EUROPEAN S ONE (which is also run by the frenchy and really cool Mog) is terrific and totally friendly .

The fact is, RESPECT is something u learn from your parents and something u re using your whole life .

Admnis and mods from this so called "hub" should learn the word RESPECT before coming here doing their publicity and crying like kiddies .

As long as i m concerned this hub sucks greatly and the european s one kicks its ass to death .

Nuff Said

Do youMAKE bootlegs? NO! So you re like the others...if there isnt nice people ready to share their OWN boots (that they MAKE themself) how will U do?? youll be compelled to do yours by your own.

You talkin about RESPECT! :eek: Please S*** UP, i know U and you should U to learn what is the meaning of this word.

Cheeeers!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Managed to get started by switching to passive mode, but would ideally like to get active mode working. What settings do you put into your router port forwarding to get active mode working? I tried forwarding everything from my external IP, port 11111 (TCP) & port 11112 (UDP), to my internal PC address 192.168.1.2. And then set my external address and ports used into DC++, but it still timed out.

I think its offline at the moment.

I got it working the other day on passive but reading the instructions says it puts a bit of a strain on the server. Still no ideas on switching to active?? Also I can never connect to Kynch, when I click on him (and some others) it just changes his icon to a brickwall?? What do all the colours of the people mean?

I think its offline at the moment.

I got it working the other day on passive but reading the instructions says it puts a bit of a strain on the server. Still no ideas on switching to active?? Also I can never connect to Kynch, when I click on him (and some others) it just changes his icon to a brickwall?? What do all the colours of the people mean?

Go to DC++ FAQ ;) I think you could find answers

heyo guys you can find in my share on the musehub the lossless version of this bootleg :

>>>>musehub.no-ip.org:333<<<<<<<<< :happy:

MUSE

2000-05-23

Die Roehre

Stuttgart, Germany

- SOURCE -

DAT Audience [soundman OKM-IIr > Sony SBM-1 > Sony PCM-M1]

- TRANSFER -

DAT master > Sony DTC-ZE700 DAT > Terratec EWX 24/96 > WaveLab V5.0a

> Digital Editing > FLAC V1.1.2

- EDITING -

Volume boost and slight EQ in T-RackS V2.0

Fades in Steinberg WaveLab V5.0a

Track splits in CD Wave Editor V1.94.5

Resampling: 48.0 kHz > 44.1 kHz in Adobe Audition V1.5 (setting 999)

- SETLIST -

01 Intro

02 New Born

03 Uno

04 Sober

05 (Improv)

06 Sunburn

07 Falling Down

08 Screenager

09 Feeling Good [Nina Simone]

10 Agitated

11 Cave

12 Dark Shines

13 Muscle Museum

14 (Improv)

15 Fillip

16 Plug In Baby

17 (Encore Break)

18 Unintended

19 (Improv)

20 (Improv)

21 Showbiz

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do youMAKE bootlegs? NO! So you re like the others...if there isnt nice people ready to share their OWN boots (that they MAKE themself) how will U do?? youll be compelled to do yours by your own

Learn to talk PROPER ENGLISH first

You talkin about RESPECT! :eek: Please S*** UP, i know U and you should U to learn what is the meaning of this word.

Cheeeers!

Learn to take care of your OWN business and S.... The HELL UP !

I also know U and you re pretty pathetic as far as I m concerned....

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

muse.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

Firstly are both hubs supposed to be running?

Secondly you'll notice "Musehub.no-ip.org:333" turns to just "Musehub.no-ip.org", is this normal?

Lastly, I haven't registered. Now I know some hubs require registration, and I'm wondering if this is where I'm going wrong, of course, I can't check the link in the original post for one, as it's in a foreign language...

:(

muse.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

Firstly are both hubs supposed to be running?

Secondly you'll notice "Musehub.no-ip.org:333" turns to just "Musehub.no-ip.org", is this normal?

Lastly, I haven't registered. Now I know some hubs require registration, and I'm wondering if this is where I'm going wrong, of course, I can't check the link in the original post for one, as it's in a foreign language...

:(

Its been awhile, probably 2years ive been to those Muse hubs..From what i remember, i think theres only 1 Muse hub left? The escape hub is no longer in use i believe. Usually when i get those connection problems is because the server is down. Sorry i cant be any good help, hope someone can jump in.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I tried connect to Musehub.no-ip.org:333

but there is looks like 'Russian File share community'

What is problem on original Musehub ?

Is this not right address 'Musehub.no-ip.org:333' ???

I hope know rightly address of Musehub.

Thanks

Archived