Muse Hub (musehub.no-ip.org:333)

Soip

Hey, I was just wondering if it's possible to resume a download if you get kicked offline? I was in the middle of downloading the almost acoustis christmas performance when my computer froze. I know I have to wait for another slot to open up but when it does, will I be able to resume the download from where it stopped? Thanks in advance :) Really great thing you guys have going on here. :happy:

Hey, I was just wondering if it's possible to resume a download if you get kicked offline? I was in the middle of downloading the almost acoustis christmas performance when my computer froze. I know I have to wait for another slot to open up but when it does, will I be able to resume the download from where it stopped? Thanks in advance :) Really great thing you guys have going on here. :happy:

Yes, it will resume.

Yeah u're probably right...

I Just wanted to say u that my Krock Bootleg was recorded directly from the source in FLAC format. It was not converted to mp3 or any other thing.

After, if u think that's not good.. Well, u're probably right but i don't think. That's all, please now let us doing our work

Thx

Nevermind, you really don't understand it.

here's the frequency analysis for your KROQ recordings & your Nimes recording, and as you can see there's only 1 real lossless bootleg.

kroq.jpg

nimes.jpg

WTF !!!

Come on people, we are all MUSE fans !!!

What would the band think if we started fighting about

their music ?!?!?!

If you don´t like each other, avoid each other and let both HUBS be...

you exactly say what i think

WTF !!!

Come on people, we are all MUSE fans !!!

What would the band think if we started fighting about

their music ?!?!?!

If you don´t like each other, avoid each other and let both HUBS be...

Yeah, when I'm on the street, and I hear someone say ' OMG MUSE SUCK ASS!!!!!!! ' , I just shoot their knees right there on the spot! No questions asked! And to be honest, I don't care what Muse think when I kill people over their music.

RESTECP

Hi Musers!

New bootlegs added on our hub:

*St Gallen (02.07.04) FLAC

*Inland Invasion (18.09.04) MP3

*Cincinnati Riverbend Music Center (03.08.04) SHN

*A Year In Festival DVD (Rock Am Ring, T In The Park, V Festival)

Coming on Friday:

*Perth Big Day Out Festival (01.02.04) SHN

*Los Angeles Wiltern Audience (09.12.04) FLAC

*Bordeaux Krakatoa Audience (14.01.00) FLAC

*La Route Du Rock St Malo (11.08.01) FLAC

24th December:

*2 Exclusives DVDs (Rare Videos Show... Merry Christmas hubbers...)

Cheers

Soip

LOL, I have a plan: I'm gonna start my own hub, where you can share official stuff, that way everybody will go there. As the other 2 hubs will be empty, they will have to join forces to defeat me. After they've joined forces, I'll close down my hub, and we'll have just one hub!!! :p

Wow, I'm just so cool!

here's the frequency analysis for your KROQ recordings & your Nimes recording, and as you can see there's only 1 real lossless bootleg.

kroq.jpg

nimes.jpg

oh, Soip

again I'll tell you to just talk with me if you having problems,

instead of talking about me to other people.

that's not very decent of you

bump

Yes hubbers are fuckers, not the people who are using it the people who are RUNNING IT and i m talking about the FRENCH HUB , the EUROPEAN S ONE (which is also run by the frenchy and really cool Mog) is terrific and totally friendly .

The fact is, RESPECT is something u learn from your parents and something u re using your whole life .

Admnis and mods from this so called "hub" should learn the word RESPECT before coming here doing their publicity and crying like kiddies .

As long as i m concerned this hub sucks greatly and the european s one kicks its ass to death .

Nuff Said

That's enough now... I've made a report to Board Admin's with a complete report of ur posts concerning stix and audioslave

I don't answer to ur messages, i think that's the best to forget u. Let us do what we want, don't bug OUR thread, if u want, create ur own thread but let us in peace...

Soip

Ok, I have a problem. I have over half of the Almost Acoustic Christmas video downladed but for some reason, I don't know why, whenever I try to finish downloading it from anyone, it starts downloading for like 30 seconds & then goes away. It's really annoying & really confusing. I don't know if it's my computer or the program or what, but if anyone knows whats wrong, I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance :)

Ok, I have a problem. I have over half of the Almost Acoustic Christmas video downladed but for some reason, I don't know why, whenever I try to finish downloading it from anyone, it starts downloading for like 30 seconds & then goes away. It's really annoying & really confusing. I don't know if it's my computer or the program or what, but if anyone knows whats wrong, I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance :)

hmm, try the settings and look if you are passive or active, then change it and try again

http://www.escape-to-muse.tk

hmm, try the settings and look if you are passive or active, then change it and try again

Ok, I'll give that a shot when I get home. :) I know I have active selected in my settings right now.

Sorry, i don't know how to solve ur problem...

Maybe try to download the same source from an other user...

The thing is I've tried downloading it from just about every person who's sharing it. I'm able to download & upload files from and to other users, and many of them have been resumed too, I just don't get why it's just that file. :confused: I think my computer just hates me and doesn't want me to have the video. Thanks for trying anyways :)

Archived