gocanux

Thank you, Muse, thank you

Best of luck you guys, you're both great people :) lets hope you dont get spammed again :indiff:

Because they REALLY wouldn't deserve that, would they?! :stunned::rolleyes:

Saw this post and thought it would be a great addition to this thread...thanks to Sir_Mick and Black/Fire_opal and the best of luck to the two of them

Thank You!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You!

Mick and I (Holly) aka Sir Mick and Black_opal/Fire_opal would like to thank the wonderful guys of muse for helping us to get together. Without you guys, I would never have met Mick in chat and I would be living a life of misery. You guys have helped to turn my life around. Before I would never have gone out much, now I'm sat in Australia with my boyfriend having the time of my life and simply enjoying life. I love everything about Mick and I owe it all to you guys. So THANK YOU!!

Holly, aka Black/Fire_opal xXx

I (Mick) would like to thank muse for their music which brought me to discover this site of theirs which in turn i saw muse chat and within few months i met holly and are now completely and utterly in love with her ...we wish to thank you loads and hope you guys have a good time touring when you relase the new album and i hope we'll be there to watch you play :oD

Mick aka Sir_Mick

[WUOTE]Sorrry R We Too Late?

Like Is Aid. Takes Me A Bit But Quick Learner.so. Where Next?

To All.

This Is A Good Place.

My Voice Will Get Clearrer.

double-you tee eff????

(Have you been kidnapped and you are trying to communicate in code? Is this another anagram? Or is this one of those pharmaceutical ads that tries to evade spam email detection?)

Sorrry R We Too Late?

To All.

This Is A Good Place.

double-you tee eff????

(Have you been kidnapped and you are trying to communicate in code? Is this another anagram? Or is this one of those pharmaceutical ads that tries to evade spam email detection?)

well, it does say they're from Hoboken, and i'm pretty sure even though they're from New Jersey, they know how to speak better than that. :LOL:

well, it does say they're from Hoboken, and i'm pretty sure even though they're from New Jersey, they know how to speak better than that. :LOL:

hey hey hey watch it girl...choose your words carefully...people from NJ DO know how to speak just fine...now being from Hoboken that's another story...:LOL:

Sorrry R We Too Late?

To All.

This Is A Good Place.

double-you tee eff????

Hello everyone, wow I haven't been in this threat for ages :eek:

oohh and please don't start with all this anagrams again!:(:happy:

hey hey hey watch it girl...choose your words carefully...people from NJ DO know how to speak just fine...now being from Hoboken that's another story...:LOL:

i specifically wrote that with you in mind ;):LOL:

Saw this post and thought it would be a great addition to this thread...thanks to Sir_Mick and Black/Fire_opal and the best of luck to the two of them

How cool! I wish my girlfriend was a Muserer ... she's still cool mind ;)

How cool! I wish my girlfriend was a Muserer ... she's still cool mind ;)

No one can resist the power of Muse...she'll come around - you just have to "musevangelize" her :)

No one can resist the power of Muse...she'll come around - you just have to "musevangelize" her :)

I do I do and she went to Earl's court with me (and bought me my cool EC T-Shirt) but she just not quite there ... there's no spontaneous Muse conversations or that sorta thing :rolleyes:

Just keep playing Muse, Beddo; how can she resist? It will seep slowly into her subconscious, and before you know it she will be a Muser!

I do - which album do you think I should play in her sleep. The Hullabaloo B-sides is what I usually try but Muse don't play what you might call soporific music. She seems impervious - sings along and stuff but just not fully enthused. It's so hard :$

I do - which album do you think I should play in her sleep. The Hullabaloo B-sides is what I usually try but Muse don't play what you might call soporific music. She seems impervious - sings along and stuff but just not fully enthused. It's so hard :$

make a mix of the songs that are more sleep inducing. :D

Cool, Chanel; I see you like to photograph women with their dogs. I should have you do a photo essay of me and my two nutcases!

There is a Seattle 3-day walk too, but San Diego sounds nice....