Btw... it's going to become an addiction! :LOL:

Yes, I was at the Festival :D it was amazing!! I was at the barrier on Matt's side, you?

l_d9eaf90b08029a9594acfa45e9ae06a9.jpg

i hope so! :awesome:

in the middle, but more on chris' side..

but it was definitely better than rock am ring :LOL:

buuuuuuut I wanted to hear bliss so badly..but well, it was amazing! ;)

i hope so! :awesome:

in the middle, but more on chris' side..

but it was definitely better than rock am ring :LOL:

buuuuuuut I wanted to hear bliss so badly..but well, it was amazing! ;)

I had such a good time! I was so fucking happy about mk ultra and Motp!!!! <3

Was the crowd on your side a little bit lame as well?? Damn... on my side there were people who just stood there and I felt like I was the only one who went nuts... but whatever! I had a great time!!!! Have you seen the bands before muse?

there aren't much pic of kirk

s_520678a39566ea6b85a8eea3894916da.jpg

I had such a good time! I was so fucking happy about mk ultra and Motp!!!! <3

Was the crowd on your side a little bit lame as well?? Damn... on my side there were people who just stood there and I felt like I was the only one who went nuts... but whatever! I had a great time!!!! Have you seen the bands before muse?

there aren't much pic of kirk

s_520678a39566ea6b85a8eea3894916da.jpg

well I saw skunk anansie, she's got a great voice..and I think I'm the only one who liked NOFX..they were really pissed :LOL:

it was actually pretty good, I met a girl and her boyfriend from Switzerland and we were like ''we drove more than 8 hours, we deserve to rock out!'' ;D

but it could've been more action, I agree! I dont get people who dont move at concerts anyway..:rolleyes:

well I saw skunk anansie, she's got a great voice..and I think I'm the only one who liked NOFX..they were really pissed :LOL:

it was actually pretty good, I met a girl and her boyfriend from Switzerland and we were like ''we drove more than 8 hours, we deserve to rock out!'' ;D

but it could've been more action, I agree! I dont get people who dont move at concerts anyway..:rolleyes:

Damn, I don't get it as well... If you are at a concert or festival you should rock your soul out :D

You did like NOFX? I was bored. They were talking shit all the time and I thought "Stop talking shit and play"... :noey:

I saw White Lies and have bought their album. It's good but I am sure they can do better. If they are coming next year to munich I'm gonna attend their concert though.

I love Gogol Bordello. Haven't heard of them since I saw them live and I rocked the barrier... I didn't even know ONE song :LOL: It was truly amazing! :D

Damn, I don't get it as well... If you are at a concert or festival you should rock your soul out :D

You did like NOFX? I was bored. They were talking shit all the time and I thought "Stop talking shit and play"... :noey:

I saw White Lies and have bought their album. It's good but I am sure they can do better. If they are coming next year to munich I'm gonna attend their concert though.

I love Gogol Bordello. Haven't heard of them since I saw them live and I rocked the barrier... I didn't even know ONE song :LOL: It was truly amazing! :D

EXACTLY! I mean, Muse were the headliner at Rock am Ring AND Frequency, I dont know what or who the audience expects after they played! :rolleyes:

well, I know NOFX, if there's the right audience, it can be pretty funny, but well..as he said, we were the ''f*cking alternative people'' :rolleyes::LOL:

dammit, I missed Gogol Bordello, I was so mad! but I fell in love with Madsen, they were awesome! Billy Talent were as good as always, and DTH were awesome too..After all, I definitely had more fun there than at RaR!

EXACTLY! I mean, Muse were the headliner at Rock am Ring AND Frequency, I dont know what or who the audience expects after they played! :rolleyes:

well, I know NOFX, if there's the right audience, it can be pretty funny, but well..as he said, we were the ''f*cking alternative people'' :rolleyes::LOL:

dammit, I missed Gogol Bordello, I was so mad! but I fell in love with Madsen, they were awesome! Billy Talent were as good as always, and DTH were awesome too..After all, I definitely had more fun there than at RaR!

I saw White Lies, Skunk Anasie, Gogol Bordello, NOFX and of course Muse.

I was only there cause of Muse, so only one day. It was quite spontaneous. Longer story haha. It was also my first festival. Nobody was with me but damn... I had so much fun on my own!!!!!!!!!!!! Best day of my life so far!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

TomKirk.png

:chuckle:

I saw White Lies, Skunk Anasie, Gogol Bordello, NOFX and of course Muse.

I was only there cause of Muse, so only one day. It was quite spontaneous. Longer story haha. It was also my first festival. Nobody was with me but damn... I had so much fun on my own!!!!!!!!!!!! Best day of my life so far!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

TomKirk.png

:chuckle:

so if this was the best day of your life i assume this was also your first muse concert? ;)

jk, it was really an amazing atmosphere!

since I realised there was no way for me to get to see the boys in London, I just had to see them there :awesome:

well, I think we're getting off the subject a little bit :LOL:

• 1 month later...

Archived