• 1 month later...

It's about time to revive this fun thread. :LOL:

I went to see Muse today and happened to be seating where I could see Tom's back ...

he was looking at the monitor whole through the show, and REALLY ENJOYING THE MUSIC, bobbing his head.

He's the number one Muse fan. :happy:

It's about time to revive this fun thread. :LOL:

I went to see Muse today and happened to be seating where I could see Tom's back ...

he was looking at the monitor whole through the show, and REALLY ENJOYING THE MUSIC, bobbing his head.

He's the number one Muse fan. :happy:

Awwwww! :happy:

I didn't notice him over there!

Oh teh Kirky has a thread to :D
The best hidden thread. ;)
I didn't notice him over there!
You know I felt bit nostalgic ... Tom used to run around with a vid camera in front of us and handing us back stage passes IN PERSON.

Now he looks at Muse on two huge monitors in a nice PA area, far away.

Muse were high up on the stage in a big arena where I couldn't even recognize them with my eyes.

They were surrounded by so many fans, and by hundreds of security guards.

Nothing bad about it, but I look back and think - good old days!

The best hidden thread. ;)You know I felt bit nostalgic ... Tom used to run around with a vid camera in front of us and handing us back stage passes IN PERSON.

Aww, I wish I was around for those days. Loved them since I was twelve but that still wasn't early enough. :( sigh

Anyway, Kirkeh!

InTheLandBetweenTheLakes.jpg

Aww, I wish I was around for those days. Loved them since I was twelve but that still wasn't early enough. :( sigh

Anyway, Kirkeh!

InTheLandBetweenTheLakes.jpg

Hi! Kirk is awesome.. I've been shouting that on the finnish threads but now I'm here :D

Oh, I love that pic.. I'm sure they did some kind of prank on Kirk because he really looks like a wet dog and not happy at all :chuckle: Poor Kirk awwwww..

Needs moar Kirk.

77844340-1a0b3a4424e337a6e3863e3e11.jpg

:LOL: It makes a great sig!

That's a really funny picture :LOL: but it's better than the other one (mr. LA).. maybe it's not even possible to take a terrible picture of him :happy:

I like my sig too.. those guys are just :awesome: and full of lolz!

• 2 weeks later...
domboat.jpg

Doesn't Kirk look :stongue::LOL:

edit: and sorry :unsure: if that's been posted here before.. I just saw it today and I think it's :awesome:

i still don't get where you find those twitpic-like pictures. :stunned: did muse publish them and erase them afterwards? and :LOL: at dom's pink swimming trunks.

Archived