We are strange woo-ing the band's manager :LOL: but ... yeah, I think Beast Love's bum pic justifies (more like) real Tom. :D
When Tom went on stage I was :ohmy: and immediately took my camera out. Everyone was looking at me, not understanding why I was taking a picture of just some guy.:rolleyes:

Guest Ducky101
muse014tj2.jpg

muse015ko4.jpg

If you can call that decent. My camera sucks. Not one picture I took during the concert succeeded. All just black.:indiff:

*Kirkeh-Gasms*

I need a boyfriend :$

Hey, TK fans, I thought I would do a little shameless fundraising, and make sure you are all aware of the special donation page for The Helen Foundation in Tom's name. You can learn more about THF here:

http://www.thehelenfoundation.org.uk/index.php?index

If you click on About Helen, you can even read Tom's tribute to his dear sister, who was tragically killed in a car crash the day after Christmas last year. This will be a terribly difficult holiday season for Tom and the Kirks, so maybe we can let them know we are thinking about them, and let Tom know how much we appreciate all that he does for Muse and for us Musers, by giving a little something to the cause he holds dear:

http://www.justgiving.com/tomkirk

This page was initially set up as a token of our appreciation for Tom, in honor of his birthday in September. Tom wasn't up to any formal acknowledgement of his birthday this year, as he and his sister were very close and it was just too difficult. The original goal was set at L150, so you see the outpouring of generosity has been terrific. The total is at L904 now, so let's see if we can get it up over L1000! Every little bit helps, it all adds up!

Guest Ducky101
Hey, TK fans, I thought I would do a little shameless fundraising, and make sure you are all aware of the special donation page for The Helen Foundation in Tom's name. You can learn more about THF here:

http://www.thehelenfoundation.org.uk/index.php?index

If you click on About Helen, you can even read Tom's tribute to his dear sister, who was tragically killed in a car crash the day after Christmas last year. This will be a terribly difficult holiday season for Tom and the Kirks, so maybe we can let them know we are thinking about them, and let Tom know how much we appreciate all that he does for Muse and for us Musers, by giving a little something to the cause he holds dear:

http://www.justgiving.com/tomkirk

This page was initially set up as a token of our appreciation for Tom, in honor of his birthday in September. Tom wasn't up to any formal acknowledgement of his birthday this year, as he and his sister were very close and it was just too difficult. The original goal was set at L150, so you see the outpouring of generosity has been terrific. The total is at L904 now, so let's see if we can get it up over L1000! Every little bit helps, it all adds up!

I'm definitley donating. :) It's really good of whoever began it :) Really really sweet :happy:

I'm definitley donating. :) It's really good of whoever began it :) Really really sweet :happy:

That's great! It won't take much to put the total over 1000 pounds----that will really show Tom how much he is appreciated!

BTW Tom found me after the Vegas Muse concert, just to thank me for the dedicated donation page. So he is very aware of it, and very appreciative. (He also put a Thank You up somewhere on this forum, but I have lost that link.) And I'm told that there was a call for donations at the Eden gig, and Tom's parents were there too.

Guest Ducky101
That's great! It won't take much to put the total over 1000 pounds----that will really show Tom how much he is appreciated!

BTW Tom found me after the Vegas Muse concert, just to thank me for the dedicated donation page. So he is very aware of it, and very appreciative. (He also put a Thank You up somewhere on this forum, but I have lost that link.) And I'm told that there was a call for donations at the Eden gig, and Tom's parents were there too.

:) Aww awesome stuff. Yea i'll definitely donate what i can :happy:

• 1 month later...
bump :) teh Kirk needs appriciation

and the foundation he set up needs whoreing to everyone as well

He didn't set up The Helen Foundation, his whole family did. And he certainly didn't set up the directed donation page in his honor, that would be me---but contributions will gladly be accepted!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived