Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

matt-lookalike.jpg

A german Matteh :D imo he looks so much like matt, it's unbelievable

a friend of mine met him at a concert but he hates Muse cause everybody just sais "awwwww you look like Matt from Muse" :LOL:

my friend got a pic where he looks even much more like matt, she gotta send me that so i can upload it. it's amazing

/edit

got the pic:

flo1.png

matt-lookalike.jpg

a friend of mine met him at a concert but he hates Muse cause everybody just sais "awwwww you look like Matt from Muse" :LOL:

my friend got a pic where he looks even much more like matt, she gotta send me that so i can upload it. it's amazing

/edit

got the pic:

flo1.png

My god thats amazing! :eek:

matt-lookalike.jpg

/edit

got the pic:

flo1.png

My god thats amazing! :eek:

+1 I thought it was him for a minute there!

I remember seeing a band a few years ago (I think they were called The Departure) and the bassist looked SO MUCH like Matt :

copiedeimg0968vx9.jpg

I dunno if you can clearly see the similarity on this pic, but I remember seeing him and telling me "I have Matt Bellamy in front of me"

Ooooh. He's hot. He rather does share a resemblance of Matt. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:LOL::LOL:

Dom has always reminded me of Martin Gore of Depeche Mode

As for Matt I've already said in here he reminds me of Christian Bale, but on the Absolution DVD when he says "How's it going Glastonbury?" he sounds just like him!

Finally someone who agrees with me about the Bellamy = Bale thing!

They have the same facial expressions too a lot. And the eyes. There's something really Christian Bale-like in Matt from time to time. And yeah sometimes for few seconds he even sounds like Christian, like in Glastonbury.

• 3 weeks later...

Matt looks most like Christian Bale fo' sho', but David Tennant kinda looks like him on odd occasions...

I added the Bellamy stubble to DT just for... better visualization. :LOL:

lulzyl0.jpg

Most of the time though, they don't look a like, other than the pinstripes, the skinny build, and awesome hair (unlike in the above pics tho O.o), and the fact that they share about the same natural hair color. And David towers over him... :LOL:

Archived