Should Chris be given a shot to do lead vocals for an entire song?

ryanbmuff

Should Chris be given a shot to go lead vocals for an entire song?  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chris be given a shot to go lead vocals for an entire song?

• Yes
    • No

I think he should get to sing more of the songs, but to sing the entire song?? I think I would miss Matt's beautiful voice waaaay to much :(

No matter how much we love Chris, Muse's vocal identity is Matt and there's no getting around it. If Muse had shared vocals early on they could have forged a different identity, but...

• 1 year later...

I initially said no. I still think it would be a bit weird, but only 'cos we're not used to hearing Chris sing lead at all. But I'd like to hear what this would sound like... Chris has a luvleh voice! :happy: Most people have a perception of him being the shy one, but it'd be sooo funny if he tried his hand at lead vocals, realised that's what he'd been missing all his life and said 'Eff off Bellyfrog, it's my turn' and just went nuts on stage, with full-on head-banging and stage-diving! :D ... actually, this might scare me a bit :LOL:.

i would like to hear Chris sing. Maybe for a b-side only though. Not for the album though. But if you think about it though Matt has only ever realy done Backing vocals ( heavily vocoded) and screaming. He hasn't realy sung that much. Even deadstar had an effect on his voice

Archived