Should Chris be given a shot to do lead vocals for an entire song?

ryanbmuff

Should Chris be given a shot to go lead vocals for an entire song?  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chris be given a shot to go lead vocals for an entire song?

• Yes
    • No

• 3 months later...
I'd like to hear it, for teh lulz. Maybe on a B side or summat. Can't hurt.

Yeah I would agree with that. Chris has a decent 'backing vocals' voice but I wouldn't really know whether or not he has 'lead vocals' skills.

Maybe for a B-side.

I think it's partly to the fact that Matthew Bellamy is extremely talented in that he's not only a great pianist and guitarist but he's also a good vocalist. He uses it as an instrument almost. I get bored of Instrumentals of Muse songs because it's not the same without Matt's voice.

His voice is key in making Muse Muse. But then for a B-side, yeah why not?

Maybe for a B-side.

I think it's partly to the fact that Matthew Bellamy is extremely talented in that he's not only a great pianist and guitarist but he's also a good vocalist. He uses it as an instrument almost. I get bored of Instrumentals of Muse songs because it's not the same without Matt's voice.

Ditto

Maybe for a B-side.

+1

Maybe for a B-side.

+14123423423

Probably not - his voice works well in giving a second tone to the lyrics, and would probably change a song's personality completely. It would be good to see him do a b-side or a cover of one of their existing (like ToaDA - his live vocals at Earls Court we're brilliant).

Archived