Should Chris be given a shot to do lead vocals for an entire song?

ryanbmuff

Should Chris be given a shot to go lead vocals for an entire song?  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Should Chris be given a shot to go lead vocals for an entire song?

• Yes
    • No

Great idea! That would be so great, cause he obviously can sing! I'm thinking perhaps something acoustic, and slow. I'm thinking of something like Blackout, Soldier's Poem, perhaps Unintended and Falling Down.

I've said it hundreds of times, but another won't hurt: Chris needs to start his own band, kinda like Motorhead where he sings/screams, grows his Pedro 'tache back and just goes mental.

He's got it in him :yesey:.

clunge, your right about chris having his own band.

I always imagined, him and dom breaking off and doing some Drum and Bass type music.

Alot like Osaka Jam, cause that song is awesome.

I also think it wont be long, before Matt does a solo piano project, or something along those lines.

clunge, your right about chris having his own band.

I always imagined, him and dom breaking off and doing some Drum and Bass type music.

Alot like Osaka Jam, cause that song is awesome.

I also think it wont be long, before Matt does a solo piano project, or something along those lines.

Yup, Osaka Jam style stuff with him singing, a bit like Death From Above 1979.

Am i going to be accused of trolling if i say that i don't think Chris should sing?

Because i don't think Chris should sing. Rivers let one of the other guys sing on the latest Weezer album, and it ruined it. Even though King is one of the better songs on the record.

How about a b-side then? Dave Grohl's Marigold was released as a Nirvana b-side. Nothing amazing, but I've never heard anyone suggest it ruined the image or artistic integrity of the band..

I dunno. Chris is a good harmonizer, but that's about all in my opinion.

Maybe he could do a slower song. Of course, judging by the way he likes to headbang all the time, I would assume he has some latent metal powers waiting to spring out.

Am i going to be accused of trolling if i say that i don't think Chris should sing?

Because i don't think Chris should sing. Rivers let one of the other guys sing on the latest Weezer album, and it ruined it. Even though King is one of the better songs on the record.

But what's Weezer got on Muse?

Weezer < Muse

I'm sure most people here would agree.

Chris could pull it off.

Brian < Chris

Again, I'm sure most people here would agree.

I hadn't heard Chris do anything else than harmonics, but I do think it would be cool for him and Matt to do a song with alternating lines or something.. i'm sure they can compose something really cool with that. Although, I have to say, Chris' performance with The Small Print @ Rock AM Ring wasn't great, but I think that's because he hasn't had nearly as much practice as Matt (I think), and it's probably a bit too high a note for him to reach.

But yeah, could be cool.. as long as they don't split up or anything :)

I hadn't heard Chris do anything else than harmonics, but I do think it would be cool for him and Matt to do a song with alternating lines or something.. i'm sure they can compose something really cool with that. Although, I have to say, Chris' performance with The Small Print @ Rock AM Ring wasn't great, but I think that's because he hasn't had nearly as much practice as Matt (I think), and it's probably a bit too high a note for him to reach.

But yeah, could be cool.. as long as they don't split up or anything :)

Harmonies. Sorry for being pedantic but harmonics and harmonies are completely different things.

It'd be great to hear Chris sing properly, it's really hard to make an accurate judgment on his voice based on a few linesof backing vocals. I'm sure he's pretty good.

Archived