It might not be a bad idea to...

I know that our thread technically broke the "game" rule, but I still (very politely) contacted Olly to explain why the game rule as a whole was not a good idea and why our thread in particiular was so different from the other game threads.

I know some of you may not want to "stir things up" by contacting him, but I don't see the harm in it. Maybe if enough people seem concerned about the game rule, they'll reconsider? I can't be the first person to have complained!

So yeah, it might not be a bad idea to contact him, but only if you want to :)

Yeah, well the reason for deleting all the game threads was because they "create very long threads while adding nothing much to conversation". And we did have a lot of conversation. We even got Treaders to spend over £10 on B-sides :chuckle:

In addition, the game is educational, and we've even got royalties. It's not just one of those random "pick this or that"-games.

We must fight to survive!

Ps. I also sent a PM to Olly, explaining this.

Yay, I did too, MUSEirik :)

I don't understand why they don't create a special sub-forum for games. I was talking to my friend who's kind of a "forum nerd" like me (:LOL:) and on his Star Trek forum, they have a special place specifically for games so that it doesn't "clutter up" the main forum areas.

What would be wrong with doing that here? :wtf: