mapoftheglorious

Marlay Park and V Festival FanDVD

That trailer is insane!

I really do owe you Liam, Marlay is the best gig I've ever been to and soon I can even burn it to dvd, that's just fucking awesome!!!

Keep up the good work!

Well it's been two months since the trailer was released (which is awesome by the way)

But ya'know any update? I appreciate these things take time, and you did the RAH films and you probably have better things to do than make videos of Muse for people on the internets but still.....

any info would be most appreciated :)

Marlay park and v festival are going to be a joined release alongside muse the movie later this month, although dont expect any fancy effects on the v festival and marlay park dvds as it mainly consists of the 1 angle and theres been very little interest in these.

Marlay park and v festival are going to be a joined release alongside muse the movie later this month, although dont expect any fancy effects on the v festival and marlay park dvds as it mainly consists of the 1 angle and theres been very little interest in these.

oh yay:happy:

To be fair I just wanna see the footage from V fest. I know its not gonna be fancy angles and hidden footage. Really I just wanna see the first ever Muse gig i went to.

Also thanks for the quick reply.

This is actually gonna be class :D Are the download links gonna be posted here or what? :)

I hope it does, i dont have any money to buy a copy of it if its only on dvd

I hope it does, i dont have any money to buy a copy of it if its only on dvd

Its completely free, Just download it from musebootlegs.com when Liam is finshed making the dvd.

Liam, once again you're a legend!

Awesome! Can't wait, Marlay Park was a f***ing awesome gig! I took videos on my camera, but when i got home i realised the camera has no mic, so i had a load of silent films haha, it'll be good to see some of the gig!

Awesome! Can't wait, Marlay Park was a f***ing awesome gig! I took videos on my camera, but when i got home i realised the camera has no mic, so i had a load of silent films haha, it'll be good to see some of the gig!

silent Muse gig :LOL:

but yeah, Marlay was amazing!!! :happy:

Completely blown away by it!

Ooooh I forgot about this :D I'm sooo happy that i'm gonna be able to see the Marlay Park gig again, what a brilliant night. I briefly spoke to this guy wearing a t-shirt saying "I love Matt" or something, so if you're here then hi :LOL:

Please upload RAR files on musebootlegs.com if you can, as you did before. I know it's tiresome for you, but some of us are hated by torrent...

Everyone is busy in life and other projects, Liam is still working on Muse The Movie so in answer to your question yes it will be available, one day.

yes of course, this shouldn't be an offense...

But I mean the gig is about 10 months ago and many people would simply like to see the bootleg....

I would be totally satisfied with a 1:1 copy of what he filmed with his camcorder (and tbh this wouldn't be too much work), I don't really need a dvd-menu or a cover or something like that...

However, I'm glad that it will be available one day... ;)

I didn't even know the Marlay gig had footage filmed from it, I know the bootleg has been taken from Utube uploads.

So I'm assuming it exists but has yet to be given the release correct? I'm 5 from your site Paul :)