Marlay Park and V Festival FanDVD

mapoftheglorious

Marlay Park is shot from 4 rows back from the barrier on my HD Camcorder. Some immense closeups of Matt cuz of the mega-zoom. Also features pro-footage of the stage screens at the sides. The complete gig, Except beginning of Feeling Good missing. Very good sound throughout. Shot from the right to Matt towards the centre.

01. Map of the Problematique

02. Supermassive Black Hole

03. Dead Star

04. New Born

05. Hysteria

06. Butterflies & Hurricanes

07. Feeling Good

08. Space Dementia

09. Drum and Bass

10. Invincible

11. Bliss

12. Time Is Running Out

13. Riff + Stockholm Syndrome

14. Take a Bow

Encore

15. Starlight

16. Plug In Baby

17. Knights Of Cydonia

V Festival, Stafford. Shot third row from the front barrier again on my HD camcorder. Complete gig, again, some fantastic closeups. Very good sound again. Shot almost directly infront of Matt.

01. Map Of The Problematique

02. Supermassive Black Hole

03. Dead Star

04. New Born

05. Hysteria

06. Butterflies And Hurricanes

07. Feeling Good

08. Space Dementia

09. Invincible

10. Time Is Running Out

11. Stockholm Syndrome

12. Take A Bow

Encore

13. Starlight

14. Plug In Baby

15. Knights Of Cydonia

These will be released as a downloadable DVD as they are (I'll be authoring menus still though). It will just be my own footage on a single angle (not any others mixed in like the RAH DVD) but there are plenty of different variations to the footage as Matt movies around in the footage on both nights ;)

Cheers Everyone and I'll let you know nearer the time when they'll be up for all! :)

edit: ill start sorting out avi's of this gig till the dvd is released, pm me.

ive had numerous issues with the dvd compiling because of certain songs on the HD cam not registering when trying to copy them over, so its still the complete gigs, just in certain songs a few seconds missing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So it's been forever since the gig and the start of this thread. Has there been any actual progress on the release besides a dvd cover? Can you even just put out a teaser? I'm about to start gnawing my fingers off and I need those to make a living...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived