Portugal no rir

Inês M.

HEY***

tive uma ideia (não gozem muita gente vai achar estúpida, mas pronto), todos nós queremos marcar no rock in rio certo?? (claro que sim).

Eu pus-me a pensar e veio-me à cabeça o pessoal começar todo a mandar mensagens para: MuseAdmin, é que os Muse às vezes até lêem as mensagens e já que eles nunca recusam autógrafos pode ser que nos deixem dar um saltinho pelo backstage :p

Eu sei que sonho demais, mas pronto nós vamos conseguir sem perder a esperança, porque afinal de contas, TOGETHER WE'RE INVINCIBLE!!!

carregas no private messages, dps no lado esquerdo aparece aquilo onde diz edit isto edit aquilo... Há uma parte que diz send new message carregas aí. Onde diz Recipient Username(s) escreves MuseAdmin. No title escreves PORTUGUESE MESSAGEBOARD GROUP e na mensagem escreves por exemplo:

Hi there… I’m Nome, I’m idade and I’m from Portugal. The Portuguese group of messageboard is trying everything to “shock” Muse (in a good way, of course) at Rock In Rio, if you notice we had send a lot of emails like this one (that’s because we are together in this). We know that this will be almost impossible, but it was our first and only idea.

We are trying really hard, because this is something that we really wish for. And now you ask why do we went on with this idea, because we know that sometimes (it’s hardly ever) Muse read those threads, and we also know that Muse never refuses an autograph (what is great and admirable, every bands should do that).

For more foolish or stupid that this message can be, we are determinate to do this. We need to keep the faith and the hope, and if We want to meet Muse, we will meet Muse, those guys that make music in a unique and awesome way. We will meet Muse, because TOGETHER WE’RE INVINCIBLE!!!

(desculpa mas aquilo não coube tudo no mesm reply :p)