What was your first album you bought?

Hi there...well, personaly, i have all muse albums but i just bought The Resistance and i've HAARP too, because in the past i had no money to buy anything...pretty sad huh?! But i thanks a lot to my cusin who records the all other albums to me. But now, here in portugal, i watchin good sales on CD's so i'm wondering buy the original Muse albums...let's see =) (sorry about my english)

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe.. I had that panicked thought when I first signed up for the site itself -- "I can't pick a favorite!!" ;D

My first album was Absolution. I had heard "Time Is Running Out" on a (most excellent) anime music video at Otakon one year, and the song stuck with me, so I looked up the band, and voila, instant love and no going back. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey :)

Actually my cousins copied me Showbiz and Origin Of Symmetry after I told them that I discovered Sunburn...somewhere as background music on a certain video that I can't find anymore! Well and of course I fell in love with the songs and bought HAARP, discovered new songs and bought Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations together! And meanwhile I posses like everything I could get!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi, guys) I first want to say that I am a new member of this site and I would like to apologize in advance for my imperfect English)) and so the first on the shelves of Russian stores, I (as strange as it sounds) I saw Resistance! No, our country has advanced to such things, I'm not advanced), I listen to Muse for a long time and basically my albums downloaded from the Internet. But why I saw for sale only last album? hmm this is due to my laziness) I don't like shopping)))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...