Sign in to follow this  
Spectrum IV

At what age do you had your first instrument?

Uh...I had a violin when I was about seven...oboe when I was maybe ten...piano from quite young to now...drums when I was twelveish...and a bass guitar (called Greg!) about six months ago when I was thirteen. And various recorders/tin whistle type things! :)

I've gotten a flute at age of 7, maybe 8... I'm 14 now, and I've had an flute and 2 accordions xDDD I still have the last accordion

One of those plastic recorders in the fourth grade. Switched over to the harmonica shortly after. Guitar when I hit the teenage angst period.

I started piano at 7, violin at 8 (possibly),cello at around 10, singing lessons at 11, guitar at 13, bass at 14. Hrmm.. I'm missing something! *sigh*

Xx Bliss

I got my dad's classical guitar when i was 10 (i think?) and took classical lessons for a year but lost interest. But when i was 13 i regained interest in the instrument and took lessons with a different teacher and got an electric guitar. For my 15th bday i got a nice blue bass that i now play more than my guitar, and for my 16th in june i plan on getting a Fleabass :DDDD

Sign in to follow this