Pitch a TV show based on a Muse song.

theINC

I'm bored, and I came up with a game to play.

Take a Muse song, and then make up a TV show with the same name.

I'll start:

Citizen Erased - a reality TV show (not Big Brother reality, more like a Lifestyle Channel kind of reality TV, ala Border Security) wherein we, the viewer, get to see the Police's attempts at finding missing persons. All the way from the initial report to the helicopters and boats and tracker dogs.

I'd like that show :D

your turn!

• 2 years later...
Hysteria - a documentary on the female orgasm.

More like "Eternally Missed - a documentary on the female orgasm"

or

"Easily - a documentary on the male orgasm"

or

"Glorious - a documentary on the orgasm".

Yup, I'm bored.

The Small Print: A programme about the IRS.

or

Undisclosed Desires: A series dealing with sexual fantasies.

or

Host: A Sci-Fi horror about how an alien race infiltrates humanity by infecting them with their offspring and living off their bodies only to eat them from the inside once they become fully grown.

Invincible: Random douchebags who think they're tough are put into an arena where they fight to the death. The winner then fights a professional fighter, who is 99.9% guaranteed to kill the winner. If the guy beats the fighter, they are proclaimed "the invincible" and win a large sum of money.

Basically, it would entertain people who want to watch the world be cleansed of douches.

Nature_1, where the forces of nature helps to get sth done, like an eartquake helping a cat to climb down from a tree, (?

Timescale Keeper - Several teams race around the world, finding hints that will reveal where the 'final destination prize' is.

SIT THE FUCK DOWN - a competition between lots of people, the last to sit down after a whistle sounds, loses!

Neutron Star Collision - A documentary on dairy farming

:LOL:

Nature_1, where the forces of nature helps to get sth done, like an eartquake helping a cat to climb down from a tree, (?

Timescale Keeper - Several teams race around the world, finding hints that will reveal where the 'final destination prize' is.

SIT THE FUCK DOWN - a competition between lots of people, the last to sit down after a whistle sounds, loses!

:LOL: i'd love to be on StFD

Invincible: Random douchebags who think they're tough are put into an arena where they fight to the death. The winner then fights a professional fighter, who is 99.9% guaranteed to kill the winner. If the guy beats the fighter, they are proclaimed "the invincible" and win a large sum of money.

Basically, it would entertain people who want to watch the world be cleansed of douches.

i'd probably watch :chuckle:

would it include those Jersey Shore douchebags?

Map of the Problematique- Contestants are given crappily drawn maps made by the band members themselves. After about seven seasons of drama and pointless fighting, the final three discover the prize: just a picture of a proper fish.

Sunburn- A competition to see who can stay in a tanning bed the longest without dying

Falling Away With You- Very similar to "Hole in the Wall": Idiot families jump off cliffs and try to fall perfectly through different shaped holes but end up failing and just breaking the styrofoam :LOL:

:LOL: I've found my new favorite show!!

Trying to think...

Host: A Sci-Fi horror about how an alien race infiltrates humanity by infecting them with their offspring and living off their bodies only to eat them from the inside once they become fully grown.

That sounds like it could be a really good TV show.

:yesey:

Neutron Star Collision - A documentary on dairy farming

:LOL:

Archived