What do you think of the new album?

Umm, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who is a little bit annoyed at their new style, and the fact that they're the new Twilight band or whatever. Twilight kinda took Muse over, and it's really, REALLY annoying. I've likes Muse before I even knew they're name, when I was like 6/7. I can play one of their songs on bass. So there's me, and then there're these Twilight-people who come in and think they know everything about Muse and think The Resistance and Supermassive Black Hole are the best things Muse has invented - just because they're connected to Twilight - when there are way better songs and albums that they've made. I mean seriously. If you like Twilight, that's fine. If you like Muse, that's fine. If you like them both, that's fine. But do NOT come and tell me that you know more about it than I do and that Muse is awesome just 'cuz they are in Twilight. Muse was awesome way BEFORE Twilight.Origin of Symmetry was their best album, in my opinion. Theeenks! xD

~Shaunee

Just saying, they are NOT the Twilight band. They are Muse. That is why we love them:) I personally love the new album with the exception of one song that I am not so fond of. And there is a Twilight hating thread somewhere in the forum. Probably more than one.

• 5 weeks later...