Hi there Greasers

Hey StarlightNight, got the message. Good idea about dressing as a Greaser and encouraging others to join us. I'm already doing my small bit in that case; I wear my biker boots to work every day, with my business suit! A few days ago I bought some new chains, a nice heavy long triple row but I doubt I'd get away with that in work :LOL: Being a Rockabilly I do 'Grease' of the 1950's variety rather than modern 'Grease' and dress like that whenever I'm not in work, but I think I'll make more of an effort to add Muse into the mix, i.e. put some Muse badges on my jacket, carry my Muse bag rather than a Rockabilly one etc to try to become more of a Greaser of Muse!

• 2 months later...

CHez,

You are quite amazing! I'm close to my cuz; he said he'd get me a real nice jacket for my birthday! I'm hoping to show it off...when he gives it to me!

I don't know why we can't bring it back...:LOL: I feel powerful and...bad ass when I wear leather! I have a half jacket, which I wear almost everyday.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

StarlightNight, yay when's your birthday or have you already got your jacket? Completely understand what you mean about feeling powerful and bad ass in your jacket. I only feel good when I'm in my Rockabilly clothes. I'm completely out of my comfort zone when I have to wear 'normal' clothes for work, which is why I always try to get some Rockabilly element in somewhere :-) By the way I love the new profile picture, I'm a cat fan :-) We're still waiting out on these hunky Greaser guys though :-(