Muse on the West Coast

liberty

Hi everyone!

Been a big Muse fan for about 7 years now (ever since I heard Unintended) Just wanted to express my immense desire to have Muse play over here on the west coast! I lived in Switzerland for a while, and during that time, they played over here in the States. Now that I live here, they have a show planned in Zurich! Cannot believe they constantly play where I am not.

Is there a way for us all to wish for them to play here and then maybe they will? ;)

Here's to wishing and hoping and dreaming of experiencing Muse on the west coast.

• 1 month later...

In this article, Matt says they will tour the US in the spring. They've played the west coast before so I don't see why they wouldn't this time around, especially since LA, San Francisco, Seattle, etc. are all large cities and major tour stops for most bands. Muse stuck to the east coast/south this time around because that was the segment of the U2 360 tour they got.

If there is a date in Phoenix, I will definitely be there, as well as a bunch of other Musers who were at the last Phoenix gig. I'm nowhere near Phoenix but the odds of Muse going there or anywhere else on the west coast far surpass the odds that they'd perform in Hawaii.