Favorite Muse Song and Why?

• 2 weeks later...

My fave Muse song tends to vary, but I always seem to gravitate back towards Hoodoo, mostly because of that really resonant, moving and creepy line: "I've had recurring nightmares- that I was loved for who i am, and missed the opportunity... To be a better man..." Just beautifully painful. ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think that no.... but you can publish the next time in the post....well, speaking abaut asassain,tray one thing, when you camefron the job, university... go automactly to your bed and lie down, after extend your arms and put the song.... belive me in this moment you feel euphoria, freedom....it's amazing...

For me it's Butterflies and Hurricanes.... funnily enough i used to hate it :$ I think my taste has matured a little.

I think it's such a powerful song, It could have been better on the album version, but i think it's "lack or perfectness"(for want of a better phrase) is what makes it so amazing... It's like "do you get the best groomed puppy, or do you get the slightly rougher one with a personality?". Bad analogy, i know, but you get my point right?

I used to dislike the piano solo as well untill i saw it on HAARP and my mind was absolutely blown! That IS talent!

• 5 weeks later...

That question is getting harder and harder to answer as I dive head first into the greatness that is muse. They are such a complex band. But, Feeling Good has nailed it square on the head for my overall state of mind. I have been making some complex changes in my life as of late, it hasnt been easy but it does feel good. I am seeing everything with fresh eyes. I am no longer bound by my past, I am now only looking at the current moment and a bit on the future. After all what fun is a life that is all planned out?

But I could easily say, even though I am a new muser that their music could be the soundtrack to my life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...