uhhhh!! more Doctor who and Muse fans

Deluded Citizen

i'm not alone!!!:D

in brief: i LOVE David Tennant (or in other words :stongue:)

my fav. companion is rose (because i'm a romntic soul + she's great character+ billy piper is great actress).

fav. series is 2

fav. episode- all (of course) but also love & monsters (yes, i know i'm the only one); 42 (yes, i know i'm the only one... :)); midnight; doomsday; and so many more that i just don't remember their names.

ok, that's it for now. i just wanted to share :happy:

• 5 weeks later...

OK, here we go:

- favourite Doctor: Christopher Eccleston

- favourite Compagnon: Catherine Tate (Donna Noble - I love "Runaway Bride")

- favourite Episode (nonetheless): "The End Of The World" (from the new Season 1)

- favourite Villain: the good ol' pepperpots ... "exterminate !"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

alrighty, my turn

Favorite Doctor: David Tennant

Favorite Companion: Rose Tyler

Favorite Episode: Doomsday. It's a tear jerker for me and I think that's why I love it.

Favorite Villain: the Master, but the Daleks as well, I think.

My goodness, I just wacthed the Waters of Mars and it was so upsetting! Brilliant, of course, but yeah, it was so sad. Ugh, I don't want this Doctor to regenerate just yet...:(

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Favoutite Doctors: 9th and 10th

favourite companions: Rose and Donna

favourite episode: The unicorn and the wasp

favourite villain: Daleks

@supermassive_cave: I also don't like Martha,but she sometimes can be good(depending on the episode) :)

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, ok.

Favourite Doctor-I can honestly say that out of the three I've seen regularly (9th, 10th, 11th) I don't have a favourite at all. I like them all. Yes, including Matt Smith. I've been converted.

Favourite companion-I like Mickey Smith actually, if you count him as a companion. I think he's really underrated cuz although he seemed useless a lot of the time, he always rose to the occasion and ended up being a hero. I also like Captain Jack and ( :LOL: ) K-9

Favourite episode-I have three mainly. And I think they're all stories that ran across two episodes. They are The Empty Child, Blink and Silence In The Library. The creepy ones. I also like any episode with the Master, and the more recent Weeping Angles ones too.

Favourite villain-the Master, as played by John Simm (lots of phwoarr). I really don't like the new Daleks, they look really plastic and fake... :( I miss the old ones.