Date for recording any Sia's?

Yay :) yeah I know I'm actually getting quite bothered by it, having surreal dreams and whatnot... but yeah they're fine for me, I just moved back to Sheffield don't know a lot of people so it's mainly family stuff so I'm free 90% of the time :) xxx

The main train station would be a good meet place and then we can decide where to do it then :) afternoons are preferable for me. Maybe we could go for a drink or something to eat afterwards, make a proper meet of it :happy: xxx

I'm going to try and drag one of my best mates (also a Muse fan) and get him to do some filming (canera shy hehe). Don't count on that though, if anyone has a compact camcorder it'll be good.

And yea, let's make a proper meet out of it. Hope I can come to it, I can't make Sat 1st August as it's a friends 18th do. Invite any other Mancunian Musers that you know :)

I suggested in the other thread Sunday 9th August. Got to check with my mate if he can film that day, but if not, I'm sure one of us can do it. I'd also suggest we meet at Victoria station, as I think it's most convenient for travelling to. Please make your own suggestions, just thought we needed something to work with, as we don't have too much time to plan this :)

Thoughts anyone?