Sign in to follow this  
vibrantXhearts

Dates times ideas etc

Nothing yet but we'll sort something out when we get more involved!

I'm up for this too- it's going to be immense :D Was expecting more people to have joined up tho

So any more ideas of places then? I know Trafalgar Sq, Nelson's Column, Royal Albert Hall, Houses of Parliament (I like this one muchly) were suggested by EMMAlovesMUSE :) Someone from the thread also mentioned outside the MI5 buildings - that could have a hilarious and disastrous outcome lol

yeh up for this. trafalgar square is the best place i think. although i do like the idea of the houses of parliament. how about either the thu/fri/sat around the weekend of their o2 gigs, as this is when fans from all around the area will be travelling into london?

Would it be possible to do on a weekend? I work full time and wouldn't be able to do anything on a weekday...just a suggestion! Thanks :-)

I thought there was a deadline that will be around or soon after 12th August.

Weekend sounds good to me. Although I can make any day really *nods*

It wld mpst probly be on the weekend sometime as that wen the most wld be able to make it. Lol @ the MI5 idea, that wld be amazing just so long a we dnt get arrested!! :D And yes deadline is around the 12th august so were looking at 2 weeks and a bit max weve got to make this. Keep sending ur ides guys x

Yeah I can make most weekend dates, only an hour from Brighton so I'm in.

For locations if you wanted something run down / post apocalyptic, Chambers Wharf near Tower Bridge could be good. I used to live just behind it; lots of companies use it for location filming (Ashes to Ashes shoots there a lot.)

Ooo, Chambers Wharf looks slightly sinister and eerie - could work.

Here's a few suggestions, which you can happily ignore- the Imperial War Museum, the Royal Observatory.

can we do it b4 31st july or after 18th August? am away in between.

weekend or evening is better for me.

The bank of england, the big "gerkin" building, or something big and gothic like St Pancras station, =D big and looming is a a good effect for the vid :p

Nadi- sounds great, i think were guna do somethink along those lines, people can all bring thier print outs, maybe make a big banner saying, " London Thanks Muse" in black n white wld be awesome!

true i think sunday wld honestly be better as most people wld be free, and places will be less crowded round london, we want to get it done quick and efficently especially if were gna do the big MI5 stuff lol

Sign in to follow this