It's the legit official Muse ticket source, and yes it mentions CrowdSurge on the confirmation page.

Just checked and there's a frame inside the main HTML which is the payment form and the frame itself is indeed properly encrypted. Could have made it more reassuring, but yes it's encrypted.

that web site certificate expired the last couple of days and so your browser would not be able to successfully validate the HTTPS - or SSL web session.

If people can verify a site which they've used in the past & there have been no record of error/scams etc then I see no issue but please ensure you can prove that they are reputable. Anyone in any doubt should stay away.

Remember you'd be surprised in how easy it is to claim for a site to have tickets when they do not.

Hi,

can anyone tell me if it's should be difficult to get standing tickets for Prague?

I assume that in the UK it's a lot harder, I heard that for Reading festival it's almost impossible to get a tickets... but how much time it might take for the standing tickets in the rest of europe to be sold out?

I just don't want to get plain tickets and be stuck with sitting tickets...

Thanks a lot!

Can anyone help me? Theres a load of us about 90 miles away from glasgow trying to get tickets including my 2 parents who are big fans too but they want to sit while we want to stand, is it possible when buying tickets to buy seated and standing at the same time? Or do you have to buy 2 seated then use a different card to buy 2 standing - i heard you can only use one card per transaction, if anyone can clear this up would be great last time i had to sit was bummed xx

Can anyone help me? Theres a load of us about 90 miles away from glasgow trying to get tickets including my 2 parents who are big fans too but they want to sit while we want to stand, is it possible when buying tickets to buy seated and standing at the same time? Or do you have to buy 2 seated then use a different card to buy 2 standing - i heard you can only use one card per transaction, if anyone can clear this up would be great last time i had to sit was bummed xx

Yes you can buy 2 seats & 2 std, as long as you don't exceed the maximum amount of tickets allocated per transaction purchase, it usually ranges 4, 6 or 8 but its likely to be 4

Well despite despite being told I had got tickets and to wait for email - it appears that I havent got them after all - thanks a lot Crowd Surge. Also I dont have money available to go to box office tomorrow and buy some. There was no need to process our payments until we were successful..if the money wasnt in our account then we didnt get tickets - it would have been down to us.

I am sick of being constantly ripped off over gig tickets and and am planning on taking the whole issue before parliament...your booking fees are used by ticket agents as 'sweeteners' paid to the venues so that they get the right to sell the tickets at over inflated prices...I am in the process of making enquiries as to how best to tackle this.If anyone wants to show their support then follow me on Twitter or email me and I'll keep you posted. The Muse message boards are not the appropriate way to communicate on this issue.

twitter: cobhc666

email: followthereaper@mac.com

many thanks

Number of Tickets:

Type of Ticket(s):

Seating

Date of Show:

Friday, 27th October

Venue/City:

O2 Arena, London

Available For:

Swap

Swap Requirements:

1 Seating on Row K for 1 Standing. Willing to pay £25 for the difference! (you'll be gaining a happy profit, and a lifetime friend)

Other Information:

PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Number of Tickets:

Type of Ticket(s):

Seated Tier 1

Date of Show:

26th October

Venue/City:

London O2 Arena

Available For:

Swap

Swap Requirements:

Preferably standing, wouldn't mind tier 1 in a different location.

Other Information:

Eventually got tickets for seated, tier 1 for the 26th, but would prefer a different location. pm for more details.

Number of Tickets:

Type of Ticket(s):

seated, 404 box

Date of Show:

26th Friday

Venue/City:

O2 London

Available For:

Swap

Swap Requirements:

2 lower seats, preferably in boxes 101/102/111/112, this venue or the one on Saturday.

Other Information:

Would prefer a in-hand swap. I'll arrive at London the day before, and will be available for swapping then.

Feel free to PM me for any offer.

With regards to musebay, can I ask that we please treat folk with a today join date with a TINY bit of suspicion until we see that they actually participate on the board? It seems all to coincidental that they've joined so recently when taken in concordance with Niall pointing out that touts had discovered the presalea

Guest Batman.

I think we should all just agree to not buy tickets until a week before the gigs, when all the touts will shit themselves thinking nobody wants the tickets, and (hopefully) put them up for less than face value :awesome:

I'm dreaming, of course, but that would be great.

There may be a legitimate reason to sell a ticket, there can never be a legitimate reason to sell a ticket at double or more the face value.

Tout sites should be banned and scalping should be made illegal as it is blatent profitering.

The artists and promoters are ultimatly the people who can stop this, the easiest thing they could do is to not involve Ticketmaster (or assosiated companies) in the distribution and sale of tickets.