Chapel/Edie is leaving the board ):

Hey Karen!

I know. I felt bad but I was really getting sort of addicted to the board. Plus I'm very spontaneous so one morning (yesterday actually) I woke up and was just like "That's it! I'm deleting my account and then I won't have to bother with this anymore!!" I did the same thing with my myspace account when I started getting on there too much. I just feel like if I'm spending more than two hours on a website that's too much and I knew if I didn't quit right then I never would. Plus if I was bored I would spend waaaay more than two hours on there. I'll miss all of you guys, the inside jokes, and saying keck (that's another thing that got me to quit. I accidentally said 'what the keck' a few times in real life and I didn't want to explain

"Well see I'm addicted to this Muse board and there was this message on twitter that said the buke of dom's cockminster is sacked and we thought it was a secret code leading us to a new song or something and we found out about this thing called keck and......" because then they might think I'm insane even though I loved all that)Tell everyone I said goodbye since I can't log on for 30 days (aka ever again) or they won't delete my account And I feel like by quitting it might sound like I didn't like the board or something but the truth is I enjoyed it too much! And again, I'll miss you guys!!!!! And I'll still be reading the board every now and then just to make sure I don't miss anything important so I'll be there sometimes but just as a guest.

Keep me updated if you find anything like a new song or just something incredibly awesome! Or if there is a secret gig in America on the East Coast because I'll soooo be there!!! And If I ever see anyone wearing one of our shirts at a concert I go to I'll be sure to run up and give them a big hug!!!

Thanks for the laughs-- you guys always cracked me up in a good way,

Edie

message from Edie to the rest of us! i'll miss her :supersad:

• 1 month later...