Picture Thread!

Post pictures of yourseeeelf. :awesome:

Okay, I'll start.

3363510480_c49a1c78fa.jpg?v=0

I think I took it in march... I got my hair cut that day, it was twice as long before. :awesome: It's a bit longer now though. And it's not the best one, but I can't find any other pics with my new haircut. :stunned:

:facepalm: i've been looking through my facebook photos and all of them are either terrible, or with friends and making funny faces, or both :facepalm:

here be a funny one and one that's as close to normal as i can get :happy:

n532363062_1009283_3015.jpg

n852815454_5997440_4174533.jpg

small squinty eyes, huge round face, mahjong and strawberry champagne icecream ftw! :D

lol I found another funny pic I found while browsing my flickr account... :LOL:

78924498_8d2b31c434.jpg?v=0

Tom Felton autograph signing in 2004! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: HAD to share. :LOL:

And I look a little fucked because I've been waiting outside with my friends for like 2934 hours. It was winter. :awesome:

@kaere: That icecream pic is so cute! :LOL:

No hate pwease, I only has loveboat. :supersad:

Well, I said hello, he said hello, he signed my book, we both said thank you and then I was gone. :LOL:

Like I said, I tend to forget that I'm able to speak English when I'm nervous... :awesome:

You met Tom Felton!! Jealous! He's hawt in HP (less so with his RL hair though). Here is me with my pretty view of the sea, taken earlier today (minus glasses due to sun-glare :LOL:)

IMG_0844.jpg

Please excuse my unwashed hair, I've not left campus today, so didn't bother. Also teh hugeness of pic, I'm too much of n00b to understand resizing