Why do we love matt so much?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have any posters on my room's walls 'coz I'm too old for that but I have some safely kept in a folder, does it count ? And the day I discovered him I thought "Now I can die!". I do think, whatever he says, does, sings, plays or is, Matt is sending us subliminal messages such as "Love me" AND it works !:LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm always in love when somebody has a singing voice that I enjoy. Usually people tell me "oh he or she can sing" about another singer but then I think "they can sing but their voice is not really unique", so I probably love his uniqueness in any way. In the way he dresses, in his behaviour, in his singing, in his dancing, in his guitar skills and last bur not least in his musical ideas (i wish i was that talented).

Plus he has a pair of the most sexy eyes I have ever seen in my life (and I have seen already a few ;) )

Gotta love him or hate him (but then only out of jealousy :LOL:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okkkkk....

1. He's unbelieveably gorgeous

2. Not smug or vain about anything

3. Writes nearly all of Muse's AWESOME songs and music

4. You gotta love his accent/voice (Pwoper!)

5. He gives short people (Like me) reassurance

6. He has an amazing voice

7. His eyes are like whirlpools (you get sucked into them)

8. He's not afraid of what people think of him

9. He twitters!

10. His fashion sense (or, maybe lack- WHICH IS A GOOD THING!!)

11. He has a verrry open mind

12. His instrumental talent

13. His interesting nose

14. Taste in sunglasses

15. His amazing onstage persona

16. Humour

17. His hair (You just want to stroke it, you know?)

18. His name 'Matthew James Bellamy' - its oddly quite fun to say

19. His 'Belly laugh' and Girlish giggles

20. Basically... MATT BELLAMY IS GOD!!!:LOL:

• 1 month later...

He's a great composer, he's funny, he's handsome, he plays perfectly the guitar, piano and he's voice when he sings and when he talks it's lovely - his accent it's... perfect. Blue, red, black, brown it doesn't matter what colour his hair is, every colour fits him perfectly ^_^ you get lost in his eyes easyly - they're beautiful - and I could go on... - I'm sorry for my terrible english, I'm from Argentina :D

• 3 months later...

I love him for all the reasons that have already been posted...his looks, talent, personality, etc however one of the main reasons for me is the way his voice touches my heart...I know it sounds corny but when I'm listening to Muse it's like Matt is touching me and lifting my spirits...there are very few artists who can do that...Matt is definitely one of them xx;)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...