Tactics, goals and other stuff

okay so I already have my friend (whom we call dozer, short for bulldozer) who can basically mow everyone down! :LOL: But if it's stealth you need. I'm basically out the picture. hm...perhaps we could get tranquilizer darts or like chloroform or something! Not sure how the chloroform will help but it's a nice backup.

:LOL: none of what I said makes sense!

Well I'm kinda skilled at stealth (being obsessed with anything ninja, assassin or the likes pays off), so if some people distract the guards, I'm pretty sure I could get past them. However, I'm not a good speaker, so someone should go with me "behind enemy lines" to talk the talk if we're caught :p

I think we should go for the back of one of Matt's guitars so people can see a flash of it when he twirls around... :D By the way I found muse management phone number and was seriously tempted to call for prizes but I don't want to piss them off and be banned from the tour...:(

Yea that's a good spot! But ppl need to be able to take pictures of it so they can post it later :p You could make a anonymous call just to see what they think about the idea :D

And where is that banner someone was going to make?!

oh yea well ya see....the flag hmm...that's gonna take awhile! xDD

But I'll work on it asap! ^^

and hey you should totally call that number! ^^ I wanna hear what they think about it, or at least hear the dial tone. <.<"

as for places for the stickers...it should be something random yet visible like shit idk! xDD had an idea then lost it. we should put it in tricky places. we gotta make the people search! ^^ hmm...how soon do you need teh flag? ._.