Are u feeling sad?

BlueValentine

• 4 weeks later...

i have had a lot go on in my life, i have been threatened death by my grandfather cause he did something to me that made me feel unsafe. . .anyways when ever i think that the fact he is out of jail freaks me to tears,. . .. .but i have the support of my family and mates thats wat gives me though

Well Hardys-x.x. Just have your family by your side and you'll be able to get through it. I've had a similar life threatening experience but as long as you have people to support you I know you'll be ok. It might be difficult to face what happened to you but in time you'll grow stronger. And sorry about what happened maybe when we get to know each other a little bit better we can share our experiences. Well take care and thank you for your post.:)

Thanks ilovematt, this person that did that kinda scares me, and my parents do stick by me, also because the same thing happened to my sister so, we help each other out heaps. . . a lot of things ,make me sad, i just have a different way of showing it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great sadness lies behind those eyes...

memories locked away.

The truth you've tried so hard to hide

comes out as plain as day.

Two windows show into your soul

reflecting all your pain.

... aloneness pelts into your heart

like icy drops of rain.

-Indigo, circa 1998

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had to join this group when i saw the comment about Fry's dog...watch futurama ALOT but husband never lets me watch that episode as i blart every time.

Plus how about this for tear jerking...my 4 year old son asked me the other day if he was going to die...when i said yes eventually he then said..but i will come back alive won't i to which i replied No...at which point both of us ended up crying our hearts out on sofa. How do you answer that sort of question from a 4 year old?? I always thought honesty was the best policy!

x