Sign in to follow this  
Sophie_Bella

We want to meet Muse!

sure!! who doesn't want to meet them?

actually i don't think it will work: i guess i'll faint if i do meet them..

like: "H-h-h Hi....*Crash* "

I think that I'd faint as well if I ever got to meet them, stutter like hell, be incapable of any inconherent speech at all, possibly turn bright red, or, in the worst scenario possible, end up puking all over my shoes. :eek:

Haha, I don't think I would faint, I would just have a problem with picking the right things to say at that very moment. Mainly because if you do meet muse it lasts some 45 seconds and then they are dragged away by some journalists :(

does anyone know wether muse will be doing a signing session at the O2 in london?, also for those of u who would faint matt is medically trained so u would probably wake up with him giving u the kiss of life or something (that is if theyre were no medics!)

Tellytots, the worst possible scenario would be if you were to puke all over their shoes... really expensive, irreplacable shoes... :eek:

My only question right now is, why isn't this group the most populous on the site? I mean, to be perfectly honest, what fan wouldn't want to meet their idols?

Maybe this is just something too geeky and embarrassing to admit to... but a shameless band should have shameless fans, no?

OMG!!! we need to have a big party of everyone in this group and Muse comes to then we could ALL meet Muse and like get to talk to them :D !!!!!!!!!

That would be EPIC!!!

oh and if i met them i would give them the dog tag on my phone :D and i would like die of happieness :D

It's my dream to meet them!

I tried coming up with something funny or clever to say in the near impossible chance of me running into them...

Even though I know that if it ever happened I'd probably just start giggling and welling up while mumbling something that they wont be able to understand loll

A girl can dream :p

Hey, maybe guys from MUSE would really agree to come to an exclusive party organised by their fans:D What do you think?

Hope there's any real possibility to meet them...

Hate to admit it, but i really don't think that would happen. :( They're just so busy.

We'd have to get thousands of people onto it... Maybe start a thread?

Great idea, though.

What do you think, guys?

Sign in to follow this