Sign in to follow this  
Hyper Chondriac Muser6977

Musers who themselves are musicians!!!

Yay, I'm the first to comment. This shows that guitars rule, but Matt knew that all along. Buy a wah pedal and play Muse Hullabaloo style.

Guest crisroppa

hi to all, I going to play Muse...

Use the wah as a distortion while using it to muffle the sound and at the same time produce a lot of feedback. Pretend that you are Jimi Hendrix.

I play the Guitar, the Bass Guitar, the cello (ugh), a bit of keyboard, some drums, a bit of Melodion and I can kinda play the Psaltery.

Hey I didn't know this group existed!!! All I have learned to play in MUSE songs... they are completely amazing (all of them!) Also I know a couple of Rage songs, Gallows and some Enter Shikari lol!

Guest Octazooka

I can play the bass riff from Hysteria and yessss I wanna learn more muse songs- maybe next time I'll get a real electric guitar ( cos it's kinda hard to play on the circa 20th frets with it XD

Guest Octazooka

And probably unintended-tht's like the easiest muse song ever...just an E, Am, D, G, C B7 and tht's about it...lol

Guest Octazooka

Yeah..If I can get my hands on a bass guitar tht's be great :D my friend's been eyeing my senior's third-hand bass for ages now, it's just a matter of sooner or later *cackles*

All right (H)

Me and my band make our own songs, and Muse, Billy Talent and Sum 41 are our true inspirations (especially Muse with the crazy bass lines, unexpected (yet sick and cool) drum lines and out of the world front guitar and lead vocals (H))

Guest Octazooka

i like the song falling down too, anyone has a tab of the intro? I'm a sucka for bends :D

hah The groove is cool,its my fav song right now, i can play the riff, but i can't singing at the same time :D

well i've just learned pretty much to play the whole of supermassiveblackhole and can almost sing all of it at the same, though not very good, lol

Say, theres no chords throughout the whole song, is the melody still based on set chords?

Sign in to follow this