Sign in to follow this  
sarahjellyfish

Burn Dom's Leopard Print Shirt!

I think we should get Dom drunk, make him lead us to the shirt and then burn it! We'd better take Matt along to make sure he's distracted whilst we burn it! :chuckle

FIRST POST!!!

just a thought my good peoples :p should we have pics of the stupid shirt? no hang on...where is that person who had that animation in their sig? the whole 'oi dom, no, burn it' or whatever it was :p

i'm actually trying to find a way to get into his closet and take that stupid shirt....but he'd catch me :eek::eek::eek:

we're bros...so......i've got to find another way :ninja:

:D:D:D

on the pdt tonight i counted 18 freaking pics of dom in that stupid shirt...how many times can he wear it? someone has got to tell him not to wear the bloody thing :chuckle

hey you crazy leopardprint shirt, listen: buuurn, you will buuuuurn, yeah you'll buuhuuuurn in hell, yeah you'll buuuhuurn in hell for your sins.....

*evil voldemort laughs*

God, I just imagine him going into a store, seen that THING and thinking, "Wow, I'd look suppah smooth in it".

Guh, the worst part is that he buys these crazy clothes with OUR money since we are the ones who pay his bills.

Guest Reeta

Well... It's his shirt. And if he likes it, it's not our business. BUT I think, he should burn it, definitely! >:D

Sign in to follow this