Message Board Software Change

JessicaSarahS

• 5 weeks later...

I'm usually very much a lurker. But I'll step out of the shadows for once to say hi. Happy to see the board back up! I've started visiting /r/muse in the absence of the board, which was nicer than I expected, but I missed this place

Still having some difficulties myself, but yes: we're back up! Logging in seems to be an issue for some people, so hopefully people can figure out how to remain logged in. 

For me, I can log into the forum by signing in to the main site, and then manually going to the forum. Not ideal, but it works for now :) 

3 hours ago, H4N5 said:

I'm usually very much a lurker. But I'll step out of the shadows for once to say hi. Happy to see the board back up! I've started visiting /r/muse in the absence of the board, which was nicer than I expected, but I missed this place

😄 Same here! Although we’re a small group, it’s still nice to have this place around.

2 hours ago, matthijs said:

Still having some difficulties myself, but yes: we're back up! Logging in seems to be an issue for some people, so hopefully people can figure out how to remain logged in. 

For me, I can log into the forum by signing in to the main site, and then manually going to the forum. Not ideal, but it works for now :)

I was in an endless loop yesterday but someone this morning I managed to log in. It so far hasn't logged me back out yet.

I somehow managed to get myself logged in. I don't really know how I did it I ended up logging in twice and it just auto-redirected me to the forum. My Firefox at home can't even get the post from login working (maybe it's a setting). I'll see how this all goes.

I'm glad to have it back.

Edited by kueller