Message Board Software Change

JessicaSarahS

13 hours ago, notkueller said:

So it apparently happens every time I sign in.

And I can't keep myself signed in forever.

This might be a good time to just switch to "kueller" as a username if there's a permanent solution.

New board new me.

Might be able to fix it for you, PM me your info and desired email address for sign-in. 

Glad we're back! Had to re-upload a profile pic, fix my signature, etc. Not a fan of merging the two accounts because I lost my username of just "Tesseract" but I get why they'd want to merge them. Overall I miss some aspects of the old design (like all the possible info below people's names next to their posts), but hopefully this one will be looking nice before long.

3 hours ago, xTesseractx said:

Glad we're back! Had to re-upload a profile pic, fix my signature, etc. Not a fan of merging the two accounts because I lost my username of just "Tesseract" but I get why they'd want to merge them. Overall I miss some aspects of the old design (like all the possible info below people's names next to their posts), but hopefully this one will be looking nice before long.

You can pm me your information and I can reinstate your old account name, and merge it with this. 

7 hours ago, shostakobitch said:

sorry to be annoying but can the font be changed to helvetica? this looks like trebuchet and it’s just kind of yuck. matt, if you’re there, please change the html not to delete the whole site but to helvetica; sans-serif 

not part of the options, but pretty sure you can override font settings in browsers.