• Showbiz
    • Origin of Symmetry
    • Absolution
    • Black Holes & Revelations
    • The Resistance
    • The 2nd Law
    • Drones
    • Simulation Theory

For me it's between T2L and Drones. But while T2L is merely forgettable, the aesthetic and some lyrics from Drones makes me actively cringe and not want to be a Muse fan so therefore it's gotta be Drones :LOL: (even though it's got some better songs than T2L).

For me it's between T2L and Drones. But while T2L is merely forgettable, the aesthetic and some lyrics from Drones makes me actively cringe and not want to be a Muse fan so therefore it's gotta be Drones :LOL: (even though it's got some better songs than T2L).

That is a good point! T2L is embarrassing, but Drones makes me cringe far more.

T2L isn't actually that bad to me. There are very few songs on it that I 'dislike' as such. There are some songs on it that I find emotional, being Explorers, Save Me, and Isolated System (in an obscure way). Just an opinion folks, don't flame me.

I only enjoy half of the tracks of Showbiz however. Two of which being Fillip and Overdue. Spiral Static NOT being one of them, even if it's a B-side technically. Again, personal opinion.

Absolutely love how there's no votes for the holy trinity of Absolution, OoS, and BH&R. There's three that we can all agree on. None of them could ever be the worst.

I'm in the minority on Simulation Theory. While it's different (Break It To Me and Propaganda in particular work very successfully for me), other songs I just find boring and not my genre. It's a tossup for me between T2L, Drones, and ST. They each have their high points and low points *for me*. If I had to pick one least favorite, I'd have to pick ST. While Showbiz is uneven, it is just more my style of music.

I stand by my feeling on Drones and that is Dead Inside through Revolt (inclusive) is really very excellent.

Strongly Agree. I would say the same goes for ST, with Algorithm through to BITM being top quality Muse. Not that the second half doesn't have good tunes, but that run is so good.

As for Drones, saddens me that Dead Inside, Reapers and Handler will most likely fade away in the next tours. Great songs.

• 1 month later...

I honestly enjoy all of the albums thoroughly. Sure, there are some songs on each that I don't particularly care for, but I do enjoy the albums overall. I can't pick a "worst album." Maybe the least liked? But even then, that's difficult to determine. I guess I need to make a true ranking of all of the albums. :confused:

• 3 months later...