Claudia O

Favourite song off ST

Your favourite track off St is ...  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite track off St is ...

• Algorithm
    • The Dark Side
    • Pressure
    • Propaganda
    • Break it to me
    • Something human
    • Thought contagion
    • Get up and fight
    • Blockades
    • Dig down
    • The Void

I recently told Facebook that The Dark Side is literally my life's theme tune. :LOL:

The alternate version is me as a 17 year old.

because the beat in the bridge bit of the Void still bothers me.

What makes it #1 for me

Massively tough call between that and BITM’s creative brilliance though

Went with Break It to Me, but Propaganda is right there. Depends what mood I'm in, but when I'm in the mood for anything Break It to Me just edges it out. Algorithm and The Dark Side are up there though. The Void is still just a bit too flat to me.

Break It to Me, but Propaganda and Algorithm are absolute runner-ups. The Dark Side and Pressure trailing behind closely. (Literally the first 5 songs lol)

Hahaha this is exactly my opinion. First 5 then skip to Blockades and the Void

Correct answer :D

Break it to Me. It experiments and combines its influences in an interesting, fresh and original way, it packs a real punch, twists and turns in unexpected ways, and has some great melodies. Brilliant track.

I also have love for Dark Side's driving 80's synths, Pressure's riffs and chorus, and the funky pop oddness of Propaganda.

Edited by Static Shadows

I love Break it to Me, definitely my out and out favourite but TDS, Algorithm and Propaganda are still sticking around for me too! Especially that AV of TDS oooft

I've always liked Thought Contagion, but this Thought Contagion would be a serious contender imo. The piano intro, the Fury-like guitar and the vocals especially towards the end are more than amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ALTvmpeis

PS: thanks Tjet for sending me to this channel.

This could be a contender as well IMO

I'm not a big fan of Blockades, it kind of oozes The Small Print feels for me (which is one of my least faves off Abso), but sure The Void would be #6 in my rank.

briirrr bwom bwom bwom. briiirr bwom bwom bwom break it to me brirr bwom bwom bwom bwom brirr bwom bwom bwom don't chase it up and don't beataroundthebush and no dunununu and don't dodododo just keep it inside and make another thing no dumbing it down don't fake it just break it to me brirr bwom bwom bwom etc

briirrr bwom bwom bwom. briiirr bwom bwom bwom break it to me brirr bwom bwom bwom bwom brirr bwom bwom bwom don't chase it up and don't beataroundthebush and no dunununu and don't dodododo just keep it inside and make another thing no dumbing it down don't fake it just break it to me brirr bwom bwom bwom etc

Iiiiiii - Can handle the truuuth - I am red fur what herb you're old and buuuck - No need to shoo that cooaat - Jest...

BREAKING TIMMY

BREAKING TIMMY

BREAKING TIM-, BREAKING TIMMY

Happy 2019, everyone.

EDIT: By the way, my favourite track on ST might be The Void atm. BITM, TDS, Pressure and Algorithm are other serious contenders, though. I'd add Propaganda, but it's a bit too short, although its sound is slick as heck.

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider