The State of the Muse Board

lylebrenham

You haven't been silenced. You've been told multiple times where to direct your complaints and yet you voice them here as if you're standing in public with a megaphone screaming about being silenced. A mod even asked you to send him examples of the injustice and unfit behavior by Niall, yet you keep telling us to just go and find it ourselves.

You're the one with the accusations, the burden of proof is on you.

hi,

I have been silenced for speaking the truth about Niall.

and given a warning.

no Admin even bothered to read Niall's posts, and see for themselve's if my claims were true.

what a shame.

justice denied yet agian.

it seams Niall is not accountable.

all the best, to the true collecting community, we now know where we stand, Lyle.

There's no admins giving a shit my dear :LOL: let's party in banter

We don't know the time frame either. Looks like the label is rolling out changes to the board that were supposed to happen with the new site update when ST released, but they haven't happened yet. We put in some input about what features we really wanted to keep and we were asked to pick a day (I said Friday, but that was a couple months ago now. :LOL:), and now we wait...

Sounds like you're just jealous that they contacted Niall and not you. :LOL:

You don't need to have 100% Muse knowledge accuracy to be a mod or admin. We're just regular fans and we make mistakes.

So typical :LOL:

#SOON

hi,

I have been silenced for speaking the truth about Niall.

and given a warning.

no Admin even bothered to read Niall's posts, and see for themselve's if my claims were true.

what a shame.

justice denied yet agian.

it seams Niall is not accountable.

all the best, to the true collecting community, we now know where we stand, Lyle.

So much talk about justice and democracy. I’m seriously curious what that would look like within the context of this board.

I think his name was Delboy in his mod days. But apparently he was nice then. I think that was before board’s crash and revival.

Oh my god blast from the past :LOL:

Just a bit!

Remember when he went batshit and started a movement/webpage that was anti-board. I just remember loads of incoherent rambling about "you MUST lick ass!"

It's weird cos I never really had any issues with him but he went from being alright with me to basically loathing me over night *shrug*

was that an insult because these days it's hard to tell anymore

I think he meant it as one because the bee in his bonnet was that the admins were banning people like him and keeping only the folk they liked (hence the implications about "suck ups" etc.)

He was so edgy

When someone earlier was talking about folk in the old days crossing a line beyond banter, he was definitely one.

This has been the most fun I've had here in years.

So much talk about justice and democracy. I’m seriously curious what that would look like within the context of this board.

Between that, and someone unironically using the word "snowflake," I really don't want to know what that would look like, but I can imagine. Unfortunately.