Presale/Early Access ticket questions

imjesscreative

Those of you who didn't get the early access code, don't worry; it wasn't worth having. I tried to get tickets for June 1 London Stadium and was offered tickets at either £185 or £319 each. They can shove those overpriced suppositories where the sun don't shine. I'll try again at 1pm. If that fails, I will try the venue's presale on Thursday.:mad:

You clicked the wrong link.

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/muse-simulation-theory-world-tour-london-01-06-2019/event/35005562F90B49EF?did=ukfcmuse

I don't understand that - I filled it in wrong at first so was offered two standing tickets at 80ish first and then did it again to get reserved seats in upper tier at around the same price

Very quick and easy to do...and if you want expensive standard tickets then P!nk in Zurich takes some beating!

No, I didn't, but thanks for trying to help.:supersad

Yes you did! Those prices are for the enhanced experience. If you want regular tickets they are £69.50 plus booking fee (for Manchester). Once on TM you need to select "Muse - Simulation Theory World Tour" which is below the enhanced package options.

Those of you who didn't get the early access code, don't worry; it wasn't worth having. I tried to get tickets for June 1 London Stadium and was offered tickets at either £185 or £319 each. They can shove those overpriced suppositories where the sun don't shine. I'll try again at 1pm. If that fails, I will try the venue's presale on Thursday.:mad:

That sounds like the enhanced package to me. There are two separate options when you click the link from the tour dates page, the normal tickets are £75 standing (£82 w/ fees).

So we got 4 tickets for Manchester. My sister bought them, they are going to her address but used my girlfriends card who is living at a different address to the delivery address, can anyone see that being an issue?

Nah, it’s not paperless so they shouldn’t need the payment card for owt.

Yes you did! Those prices are for the enhanced experience. If you want regular tickets they are £69.50 plus booking fee (for Manchester). Once on TM you need to select "Muse - Simulation Theory World Tour" which is below the enhanced package options.

Thanks. I got confused and now it's too late. I'll try again at 1pm.:)

Edited by manana

This is too confusing for my brain to deal with! It's probably too late now.:(

It’s not, and you’ve got plenty of time :chuckle: the members presale kicks off in an hour, even if the preorders one has sold out (which it might not have)

On the tour dates page, look for the London date. There should be two links underneath - ‘tickets’ and ‘enhanced experience’, click tickets. Then it’ll take you to a Ticketmaster page with two listings for the London date, this is a bit easier to mix up but in the descriptions for each you should be able to see that one specifies enhanced experience, choose the one that doesn’t (the bottom one). Then all you do is enter your code to unlock the ability to buy one and pick which ticket type you want.

It’s not, and you’ve got plenty of time :chuckle: the members presale kicks off in an hour, even if the preorders one has sold out (which it might not have)

On the tour dates page, look for the London date. There should be two links underneath - ‘tickets’ and ‘enhanced experience’, click tickets. Then it’ll take you to a Ticketmaster page with two listings for the London date, this is a bit easier to mix up but in the descriptions for each you should be able to see that one specifies enhanced experience, choose the one that doesn’t (the bottom one). Then all you do is enter your code to unlock the ability to buy one and pick which ticket type you want.

Thank you so much! I'll get it right next time!

Working too hard this morning - missed 10am. Now holding breath for 1pm. Fingers and toes crossed. Really, really wanted Bristol but no sign of that so may have to trek to London... In the middle daughter's GCSEs so not the best timing but hey ho!

Buenos dias.

Por fin salieron a la venta las entradas.... pero sigUe pidiendo el código del disco, no vale el código para miembros de MUSE.MU

Envían otro código distinto a los correos? O es un error que nos va a penalizar hasta el día 15 que se pueda comprar sin el famoso código?:eek:

Gracias

Buenos dias.

Por fin salieron a la venta las entradas.... pero sigUe pidiendo el código del disco, no vale el código para miembros de MUSE.MU

Envían otro código distinto a los correos? O es un error que nos va a penalizar hasta el día 15 que se pueda comprar sin el famoso código?:eek:

Gracias

The member code is working

Hi everyone,

wanted to share too that i bought the album last week from the official store (that redirected me to itunes) but did not receive any code either for the pre sale ticket.

Sent an email to Museearlyaccess@wmgcustomerservice.com but did not have any answers.

it's now 2 hours from the opening of the pre sale and nothing in the mailbox

really hope i get this email.

At least i hope i can get tickets at 1pm ...

good luck to you guys

I got a reply to my email 10 minutes before the members sale. Worked a treat. Manchester here we come :D