Presale/Early Access ticket questions

imjesscreative

I pre-ordered the album, but I 'll work until 12 this tuesday and I 'll probably only access early tickets at 13 with fans who didn't pre-order. Can I use my mail code or...I must change my password for having a new code ?

I think that this password change is how you can access your code; I sadly cannot confirm as my account was on my old address and I cannot access that anymore :LOL:

I think that this password change is how you can access your code; I sadly cannot confirm as my account was on my old address and I cannot access that anymore :LOL:

Failed to recognise my e-mail so I'm guessing I've got the same problem.

Maybe a new one will have to rock up. But I'm guessing that wouldn't work for these purposes.

I have a doubt about the presale going on Tuesday 12th. Will the given link redirect us to Ticketmaster (or any ticket seller) or will it be on-site?

I couldn't find any information about which payment methods will be accepted. I am especially interested in knowing if Paypal will be a fair method, as it is the only way I have to pay online as of now.

I ask this because CD preorders could only be purchased via credit card.

Thank you for your time guys,

Alessandro from Milan, Italy

Hello, I know that all credit cards are accepted, even mastercards (Paypal is a mastercard). I have not quite understood what time the presale starts, on the website it indicates that it can be accessed from 1:00 am on November 13th. The tour prices for the Italian dates have not yet come out :(:stordito:

It’s already there, on the members page

Thanks Jobby, I had to reset my password again before the members section appeared at the top. I've got it now. With two presales and a general sale I'm hoping I'm not disappointed.

I've still got twickets permanently open on my phone and work PC ready for RAH tickets (which only seem to appear when I'm stuck in meetings).

My presale code has now arrived and the email says tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow for those of us in the UK. I thought I might treat myself to an enhanced experience ticket but it really isn;t worth it. If it let me meet the band, maybe!:LOL:

Can someone please confirm that there are two presales tomorrow?

One at 9am UK with code in email,

One at 1pm with code in members' area?

Or does tomorrow morning's preslae start at 10am in the UK and it's the general sale which starts at 9am Friday in the UK?

This is the most confusing ticket presale I have EVER taken part in, for ANY band!

Edited by manana