The Void

OriginOfAbso

The Void > Megalomania.

As for RBS, time will tell.

I'll bite. That's reasonable. Megalomania always felt a bit distant to me. Obvs excellent, but not really forthcoming about it. Maybe that's just me, but The Void is possibly at least on its level.

Now RBS is another story. That song's a tough act to follow in every sense.

Hm, I'll rank 'em!

Wow:

Exogenesis

Isolated System

Ruled By Secrecy

Great:

Knights Of Cydonia

The Void

Megalomania

Good:

The Globalist/Drones

Hate This And I'll Love You

Album version’s already better than RBS imo. Can’t wait to hear this acoustic version you lot are loving.

Oooooo controversial that is!

For me:

Ruled By Secrecy

The Void

Megalomania

Knights of Cydonia

Exogenesis

Isolated System <-- might get slaughtered for this but I've always found it a little long?

The Globalist/Drones

HTAILY

Finally listened to the acoustic version. Made it halfway thru before the tears started rolling

It's amazing. I'm speechless, I don't even know what to say. Absolutely beautiful.

Anyone know what note Matt hits when he sings the "a star" part in the acoustic version? It sounds like it could be one of his lowest notes to my untrained ear. It sounds incredible.

I was wondering this too

Jobby, do us a favour and just get The Void (Acoustic) on Spotify or something (it's on YouTube on the MUSE channel) I need to see your reaction to this now

Nooo

I’m awaiting my chance to sit down, dim the lights and stick my super deluxe vinyl on and I know that’s gonna be the perfect way to experience it for the first time :love: I’ve done it with every album bar Drones and between this and the BITM remix, I still want some new stuff to hear

Hopefully the parcel gets a move on :LOL:

Edited by Jobby